Its a site that probably has whatever you would want to read
i cant go to sites unless my parents enable them, plus then they're gonna wanna look at every single F***ING thing i wanna read and decide whether or not i can! :(
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Its a site that probably has whatever you would want to read
i cant go to sites unless my parents enable them, plus then they're gonna wanna look at every single F***ING thing i wanna read and decide whether or not i can! :(
Then, hack there devices and unblock the site
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Its a site that probably has whatever you would want to read
i cant go to sites unless my parents enable them, plus then they're gonna wanna look at every single F***ING thing i wanna read and decide whether or not i can! :(
Then, hack there devices and unblock the site
i dont know where they approve sites from, so i would have to send a request, but it sends them to both my parents, so my dad would see that it got approved. probably the best option i have. although it's been a while since i did anything like that...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Its a site that probably has whatever you would want to read
i cant go to sites unless my parents enable them, plus then they're gonna wanna look at every single F***ING thing i wanna read and decide whether or not i can! :(
Then, hack there devices and unblock the site
i dont know where they approve sites from, so i would have to send a request, but it sends them to both my parents, so my dad would see that it got approved. probably the best option i have. although it's been a while since i did anything like that...
Ah
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Would any one be instered in a Fnaf role okay thread? I have an idea for one, but don’t know how popular it would be.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
Would any one be instered in a Fnaf role okay thread? I have an idea for one, but don’t know how popular it would be.
I think the only other FNAF fan on DDB was before your time
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And, while we're at it, has anyone realized that Gato's about to reach the most posts of anyone on Onions? [random fact that I found kind of impressive]
And has anyone ever played PS3 Minecraft for six hours straight with your sister? Hint: don't.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And, while we're at it, has anyone realized that Gato's about to reach the most posts of anyone on Onions? [random fact that I found kind of impressive]
And has anyone ever played PS3 Minecraft for six hours straight with your sister? Hint: don't.
Gato is just too dedicated to DDB, apparently
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
And, while we're at it, has anyone realized that Gato's about to reach the most posts of anyone on Onions? [random fact that I found kind of impressive]
And has anyone ever played PS3 Minecraft for six hours straight with your sister? Hint: don't.
Gato is just too dedicated to DDB, apparently
XD
Hru?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And, while we're at it, has anyone realized that Gato's about to reach the most posts of anyone on Onions? [random fact that I found kind of impressive]
And has anyone ever played PS3 Minecraft for six hours straight with your sister? Hint: don't.
Gato is just too dedicated to DDB, apparently
Wow, I just post in bunches
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i cant go to sites unless my parents enable them, plus then they're gonna wanna look at every single F***ING thing i wanna read and decide whether or not i can! :(
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Then, hack there devices and unblock the site
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i dont know where they approve sites from, so i would have to send a request, but it sends them to both my parents, so my dad would see that it got approved. probably the best option i have. although it's been a while since i did anything like that...
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Ah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Feeling cute. Might delete later.

CONES
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Would any one be instered in a Fnaf role okay thread? I have an idea for one, but don’t know how popular it would be.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
I think the only other FNAF fan on DDB was before your time
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
CATS
Milk builds character
True or False
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
True
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
False
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hm. I vote nay.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
'Sup, y'all?
And, while we're at it, has anyone realized that Gato's about to reach the most posts of anyone on Onions? [random fact that I found kind of impressive]
And has anyone ever played PS3 Minecraft for six hours straight with your sister? Hint: don't.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Gato is just too dedicated to DDB, apparently
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
XD
Hru?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Im boredddddd
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Wow, I just post in bunches
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi boredddddd
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
someone do something fun with me
life is meaningless
nothing is fun
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!