Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
gaaaaaak my legs my arms my lungs exercise ughhhhhhh
Get more exercise
Very true.
RUN RUN RUN DO CROSS-COUNTRY OR TRACK IF YOUR SCHOOL DOES THOSE OMG RUNNING IS SO FUN
Looks like I tapped into my running obsession. Whoops.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Y'all know when you fight in a T-shirt in the snow for a few minutes?
...like fight fight?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Y'all know when you fight in a T-shirt in the snow for a few minutes?
...like fight fight?
Nah like asking one of ur friends if they wanna fight and then fighting. But like... while being reasonable. Basically the same as a sibling fight but with less pinching and hair pulling. And in like -10 degrees.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Y'all know when you fight in a T-shirt in the snow for a few minutes?
...like fight fight?
Nah like asking one of ur friends if they wanna fight and then fighting. But like... while being reasonable. Basically the same as a sibling fight but with less pinching and hair pulling. And in like -10 degrees.
Impressive. -10 (F or C?) is pretty crazy, either scale. I've made it to ~10 Fahrenheit in shorts + T-shirt + gloves, but never past that. And rolling around...yeah, that's pretty cool.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Y'all know when you fight in a T-shirt in the snow for a few minutes?
...like fight fight?
Nah like asking one of ur friends if they wanna fight and then fighting. But like... while being reasonable. Basically the same as a sibling fight but with less pinching and hair pulling. And in like -10 degrees.
Impressive. -10 (F or C?) is pretty crazy, either scale. I've made it to ~10 Fahrenheit in shorts + T-shirt + gloves, but never past that. And rolling around...yeah, that's pretty cool.
C. Thx, but I only do it a few minutes at a time, and in low wind. Anyways, hru?
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi Himy!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES WES
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Very true.
RUN RUN RUN DO CROSS-COUNTRY OR TRACK IF YOUR SCHOOL DOES THOSE OMG RUNNING IS SO FUN
Looks like I tapped into my running obsession. Whoops.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
What?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Moi! Tell me!
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I'm watching this guy talk about the new Pugilist class and the sheer salt dripping off this man is ridiculous.
I get that it's OP for a martial, but throwing a fit about it does not make you more entertaining, mi'lord
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
:3
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Y'all know when you fight in a T-shirt in the snow for a few minutes?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
...like fight fight?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Nah like asking one of ur friends if they wanna fight and then fighting. But like... while being reasonable. Basically the same as a sibling fight but with less pinching and hair pulling. And in like -10 degrees.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Impressive. -10 (F or C?) is pretty crazy, either scale. I've made it to ~10 Fahrenheit in shorts + T-shirt + gloves, but never past that. And rolling around...yeah, that's pretty cool.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Beep boop hi guys!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
C. Thx, but I only do it a few minutes at a time, and in low wind. Anyways, hru?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Heya! How's the weather?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Normallllll for my area, so sorta sunny sorta cold.
I might get a snak
And watch the Dragon Prince
Also I’m drawing Kaos!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Ooooo.
What's ur favorite Dragon Prince character?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Uhhmmmmmm Soren or Corvus I think, you?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Prbly Amaya.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mmmmmm… lesbians…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.