Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Nothin' about me, i'm sitting down, and in general the sky
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
if you find em, give em a stab for me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
I’m worrying about you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
if you find em, give em a stab for me
Like, I know I like someone, but what does that make me?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
Ok. Though if you see any stronger signs, tell us, and go to the fuqing doctors
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
Im not even worried Im just confused how you even reach such a conclusion
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
if you find em, give em a stab for me
Like, I know I like someone, but what does that make me?
i don’t think it has to make you anything. maybe Nebularoace??? idk
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
Hi bananer
Hi
How are you?
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
Im not even worried Im just confused how you even reach such a conclusion
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
if you find em, give em a stab for me
Like, I know I like someone, but what does that make me?
i don’t think it has to make you anything. maybe Nebularoace??? idk
No, but I identified as aro/ace, so that doesn't mean im that anymore
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Yo-yo! Sup?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
literally nothing. you?
Hi!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I AM HERE! BONJOUR!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Can someone tell me who made stupid ****ing sexuality and love? so I can stab them?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Art class and making a thread! Reminds me, if you’d like, you can join my campaign! It’s a PBP in the PBP forums set in my world. Tar and I are figuring out how 3d works because my brain is dupid.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Hi bananer
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
hey whazzap!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Nothin' about me, i'm sitting down, and in general the sky
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
if you find em, give em a stab for me
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I’m good! I think I’m gonna die of breast cancer but otherwise I’m good! (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME THIS IS JUST MY ANXIETY)
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
that’s my line
I’m worrying about you
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Like, I know I like someone, but what does that make me?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ok. Though if you see any stronger signs, tell us, and go to the fuqing doctors
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Im not even worried Im just confused how you even reach such a conclusion
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
i don’t think it has to make you anything. maybe Nebularoace??? idk
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I’m confused too, but my brain is going brrrrrr
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
No, but I identified as aro/ace, so that doesn't mean im that anymore
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.