Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hop on the doc if you wanna chat for a couple of minutes, don't have much time :|
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hop on the doc if you wanna chat for a couple of minutes, don't have much time :|
kay
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Nah. Sometimes, depending on the teacher. Tho one thing annoying about canada is the weather...
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Yeah, it actually looks like y'all do. Lacrosse is a pretty neat sport, too.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Lacrosse hasn’t been an Olympic sport since ‘08. 1908 that is. But you did get gold
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Lacrosse hasn’t been an Olympic sport since ‘08. 1908 that is.
That gave off some 120-year-old vibes...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Lacrosse hasn’t been an Olympic sport since ‘08. 1908 that is.
Damnnnnn... well at least we do it in our country IG? We just kinda suck at hockey and lacrosse exists...
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
Lacrosse hasn’t been an Olympic sport since ‘08. 1908 that is. But you did get gold
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Nah. Sometimes, depending on the teacher. Tho one thing annoying about canada is the weather...
Well y'all get consistent snow...we've been covered by a sheet of ice for the past three weeks (snow + freezing rain)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Nah. Sometimes, depending on the teacher. Tho one thing annoying about canada is the weather...
Well y'all get consistent snow...we've been covered by a sheet of ice for the past three weeks (snow + freezing rain)
Last year I got bout 30 snow days. Bout ten so far this year. And then in summer we burn to death. Like bout 100 f or smth.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Nah. Sometimes, depending on the teacher. Tho one thing annoying about canada is the weather...
Well y'all get consistent snow...we've been covered by a sheet of ice for the past three weeks (snow + freezing rain)
Last year I got bout 30 snow days. Bout ten so far this year. And then in summer we burn to death. Like bout 100 f or smth.
Yeah. We get maybe 3-5 snow days on average? We’ve had maybe 7 so far. And 100 is every day for the summer…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
TANA!
:D
'sup?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Not that great
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hi :P
Hop on the doc if you wanna chat for a couple of minutes, don't have much time :|
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
kay
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ca va bien. Je suis fatigue.
Damnnn
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Allez au dormir!
And hey, what's wrong with it? It's kinda crazy and super cool. *definitely not saying this because I'm crushing on Ilia Malinin guys dw about it* And y'all Canadians have been cookin'! (Except when y'all play us in hockey hehe :P)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Imagine loosing at one of your own national sports
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
NEVER! I FORGET MY MELATONIN AND AM BETWEEN SLEEP AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO!
Never said anything was wrong. Watched it in school! We crashed out when Canada lost like a ski race but then we CLUCHED! It's great! Good job Wes!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Idk what to tell you, canada always loses... BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER NATIONAL SPORT THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD WE ARE AT IT SO I SHALL BE IGNORANT AND PRETENT WE COOK AT LACROSSE!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Do y'all cold countries watch it at school? That's the dream for me ('cause the last time we did something like that was on a very legal website for the last World Cup lol). (and good job for what?)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Nah. Sometimes, depending on the teacher. Tho one thing annoying about canada is the weather...
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Yeah, it actually looks like y'all do. Lacrosse is a pretty neat sport, too.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Lacrosse hasn’t been an Olympic sport since ‘08. 1908 that is. But you did get gold
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
That gave off some 120-year-old vibes...
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Damnnnnn... well at least we do it in our country IG? We just kinda suck at hockey and lacrosse exists...
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Yay!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Well y'all get consistent snow...we've been covered by a sheet of ice for the past three weeks (snow + freezing rain)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Last year I got bout 30 snow days. Bout ten so far this year. And then in summer we burn to death. Like bout 100 f or smth.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Yeah. We get maybe 3-5 snow days on average? We’ve had maybe 7 so far. And 100 is every day for the summer…
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
hey yall!
you all get snow? Like, at all?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3