Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Accidental early send. I'm sorry. my wifi is tweaking and so is my Spotify.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
cant RP, sadly. I'm competing
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
cant RP, sadly. I'm competing
Dang it! anything else I can do to help?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
cant RP, sadly. I'm competing
Dang it! anything else I can do to help?
sadly, no
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
cant RP, sadly. I'm competing
Dang it! anything else I can do to help?
sadly, no
Okay!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Glad I could be here even if it was just to talk about it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
mmmmmmm
you're like Oklahoman right? brb
Nah, jk. Has that been a problem?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Can't take what anymore?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You okay?
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
What happened?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Accidental early send. I'm sorry. my wifi is tweaking and so is my Spotify.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
It's okay. You don't need to be sorry.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
my hearthstone is having a [gp]ing seizure
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
What?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
blizzard video game. card game. esports.
bleugh.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Anything I can help with?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
can you find a 17-18 year old gay person in my town?
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Sadly no, but I can roleplay to take your mind off of it!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
cant RP, sadly. I'm competing
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Dang it! anything else I can do to help?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
sadly, no
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Okay!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
:3
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Glad I could be here even if it was just to talk about it
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I have way to many posts in onions.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mmmmmmm
you're like Oklahoman right? brb
Nah, jk. Has that been a problem?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
~36% of your posts
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|