Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Eh. You just felt n/b to me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Work?
Work. Okay. It's technically volunteering but still.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Work?
Work. Okay. It's technically volunteering but still.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
- Igglywiv the Wizard
-Archmage Aaravos
I played every class, now playing every sub-class.
You would not believe how much AuDHD helps with creating campaigns!
Check out this cool roleplay thread and mydragon there!
You’d murder the forums and then crash for 32 hours.
It's not like I've had 64 ounces of coffee in one morning before!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Work?
Work. Okay. It's technically volunteering but still.
Ok fair. That’s a good idea.
It is.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
(For me. I have like 100 deleted posts here so I'mma probably see this before everybody else.)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
Ok thanks.
Can I be added to this PM?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
Ok thanks.
Can I be added to this PM?
Could I maybe be added too? As someone who’s out, but doesn’t pass and is too scared to correct people
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
It's not that I don't have the courage... It's more of that last good IRL friend sorta had homophobic parents. And I've told the people that I work with.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Work?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Eh. You just felt n/b to me.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
But why?????
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Work. Okay. It's technically volunteering but still.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You’d murder the forums and then crash for 32 hours.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Ok fair. That’s a good idea.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
- Igglywiv the Wizard
-Archmage Aaravos
I played every class, now playing every sub-class.
You would not believe how much AuDHD helps with creating campaigns!
Check out this cool roleplay thread and my dragon there!
It's not like I've had 64 ounces of coffee in one morning before!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ok thanks.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Lol
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...PAGE 3000!!!!
(For me. I have like 100 deleted posts here so I'mma probably see this before everybody else.)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Can I be added to this PM?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Same…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yes Tana.
- Igglywiv the Wizard
-Archmage Aaravos
I played every class, now playing every sub-class.
You would not believe how much AuDHD helps with creating campaigns!
Check out this cool roleplay thread and my dragon there!
Could I maybe be added too? As someone who’s out, but doesn’t pass and is too scared to correct people
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yay!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...