Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
I think all of us knew before you, and we were all waiting until you came out to us.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
It was kinda obvious tbh
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
It was kinda obvious tbh
Yeh. Hey balth can you explain what a coffeelock is to 'Naner?
Because I only know the basics.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
I think all of us knew before you, and we were all waiting until you came out to us.
Wow. And to think that I just thought I was weird. Stupid gender norms.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
It was kinda obvious tbh
My mind is exploding.
Lol. It is kinda obvious. Especially considering when I first met you, you gave off fem vibes. And then it'd switch to male.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait do you not know what a coffelock is? Warlock/sorcerer?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
It was kinda obvious tbh
My mind is exploding.
Lol. It is kinda obvious. Especially considering when I first met you, you gave off fem vibes. And then it'd switch to male.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Unfortunately, it was sex ed. The most painful 80 minutes of my life.
Yeah...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Happy Pride Month! #Came out to a friend a year ago today!
Huh. I didn't know you were queer. Whoops.
Happy Pride Month! I plan to tell my best friend soon. Haven’t told anyone irl yet, too scared.
I am very queer, and do you need coaching. I have great advice about coming out to friends. i just struggle with family. Tana, I am shocked you couldn't tell.
Sure. I told Tana about 2 weeks ago.
I felt like I always knew you were queer. I have an amazing sense for it. I will send advice via PMs because this is getting crowded.
So did I. Link just felt queer to me.
Same…
Really? I had absolutely no idea until about 2 weeks ago. Ironically, I realized it in the middle of health class.
It was kinda obvious tbh
My mind is exploding.
Lol. It is kinda obvious. Especially considering when I first met you, you gave off fem vibes. And then it'd switch to male.
What the heck? I had literally no clue.
Yeah... We gathered that...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait do you not know what a coffelock is? Warlock/sorcerer?
That's a sorclock or as I like to call it a clock
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Wait do you not know what a coffelock is? Warlock/sorcerer?
That's a sorclock or as I like to call it a clock
I've always called it a coffeelock.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Unfortunately, it was sex ed. The most painful 80 minutes of my life.
I also can't believe that Tana didn't know I was queer.
I generally don't make assumptions about someone's gender or sexuality until they tell me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I think all of us knew before you, and we were all waiting until you came out to us.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It was kinda obvious tbh
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Health class? Oh no.
- Igglywiv the Wizard
-Archmage Aaravos
I played every class, now playing every sub-class.
You would not believe how much AuDHD helps with creating campaigns!
Check out this cool roleplay thread and my dragon there!
Yeh. Hey balth can you explain what a coffeelock is to 'Naner?
Because I only know the basics.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Health class sucks.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wow. And to think that I just thought I was weird. Stupid gender norms.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Unfortunately, it was sex ed. The most painful 80 minutes of my life.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...My mind is exploding.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I can't explain something I don't know
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Lol. It is kinda obvious. Especially considering when I first met you, you gave off fem vibes. And then it'd switch to male.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait do you not know what a coffelock is? Warlock/sorcerer?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What the heck? I had literally no clue.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Yeah...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sighs*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Yeah... We gathered that...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
As soon as you said health class I figured. I can't believe we knew before you. I also can't believe that Tana didn't know I was queer.
- Igglywiv the Wizard
-Archmage Aaravos
I played every class, now playing every sub-class.
You would not believe how much AuDHD helps with creating campaigns!
Check out this cool roleplay thread and my dragon there!
That's a sorclock or as I like to call it a clock
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I've always called it a coffeelock.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I generally don't make assumptions about someone's gender or sexuality until they tell me.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, my whole life I had been told I was just really sensitive cause I tended to cry a lot.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...