Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Oh, hello! I'm not sure I recognize you. Are you new, or did you have a different name before?
New.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
I just noticed that I still only have 400 posts tallied. TRUST ME, I have much more. They're just in forum games so they aren't counted towards the post count.
I just noticed that I still only have 400 posts tallied. TRUST ME, I have much more. They're just in forum games so they aren't counted towards the post count.
Yeah, that's the case for a lot of us. Too many forum games posts.
I just noticed that I still only have 400 posts tallied. TRUST ME, I have much more. They're just in forum games so they aren't counted towards the post count.
Yeah, that's the case for a lot of us. Too many forum games posts.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Nails are used to prevent shear forces between two pieces of wood, so standalone it's not good at connecting planks of wood, but in a 3d shape they can be quite useful
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
New.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Blehhhhhh
worlglugglugglug
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
New and changed the name. Yet somehow, I am old, having joined D&D Beyond in 2021, whereas Tana joined in 2025 and you just this year.
I make strange but effective solutions to your DM problems!
Homebrew: Monsters Species Spells Background(s)
I am secretly a green dragon. Also a Demon Lord.
Actually, I joined in late, late 2024
This is my second account (I deleted the first due to a misunderstanding)
But yeah, you've still been around longer
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Oh! Hi Golden, it's been a bit since you last sent a post here
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
I can confirm this information
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
I just noticed that I still only have 400 posts tallied. TRUST ME, I have much more. They're just in forum games so they aren't counted towards the post count.
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Yeah, that's the case for a lot of us. Too many forum games posts.
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
yeah lmao
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
I've been making a bow case for the past few days
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Out of scrap wood I have, I think I'm almost finished
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
'Tis be true
DDB normally won't load for me
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Ooh, sounds fun!
Has it been difficult, easy, or somewhere between?
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Blwo!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ahoy, there!
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Hello!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yesn't.
I don't have the needed tools for many things. I didn't have enough screws so I had to replace them with nails and careful planning
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Nails are used to prevent shear forces between two pieces of wood, so standalone it's not good at connecting planks of wood, but in a 3d shape they can be quite useful
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Hello Tana
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Hi Dry!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.