Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello, all! Managed to get a moment to say this - I'm pretty sure my family is prepping dinner right now, so I doubt I'll be able to talk basically at all, but I wanted to at least get in one post to let y'all know I'm doing fine. I can't access DDB a lot of the time for some reason - it just loads too slow, and I don't know why. So that's why I've not really been posting here for a while.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The story that you posted was actually pretty good, person known as Rage!
Thank you!
out of curiosity, is the mister in your user the name of your species or is it a title
It is but a title, Rage. The name that is freely given is Myrror, and the Mister is because I am male. Therefore, MisterMyrror is my name. I used to have my real name as the name of my profile, but I changed it for security purposes (and to keep the Fey out of my business).
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I make strange but effective solutions to your DM problems!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good. Working on a homebrew campaign. What about you?
Homebrew campaign?
Good!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good. Working on a homebrew campaign. What about you?
Homebrew campaign?
Good!
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Good. Working on a homebrew campaign. What about you?
Homebrew campaign?
Good!
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good. Working on a homebrew campaign. What about you?
Homebrew campaign?
Good!
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Glad you think so! One of the NPCs is actually based off of me when I was younger - easily making friends, but not understanding why they do; knowing people react negatively to certain things, but not why; and such. But they're also very open/playful/friendly and love swimming.
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city. So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too. Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Glad you think so! One of the NPCs is actually based off of me when I was younger - easily making friends, but not understanding why they do; knowing people react negatively to certain things, but not why; and such. But they're also very open/playful/friendly and love swimming.
And you've described younger me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Alright, with this EXE file, we can go superSONIC!"
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
I changed my pfp!
Hello, all!
Managed to get a moment to say this - I'm pretty sure my family is prepping dinner right now, so I doubt I'll be able to talk basically at all, but I wanted to at least get in one post to let y'all know I'm doing fine.
I can't access DDB a lot of the time for some reason - it just loads too slow, and I don't know why. So that's why I've not really been posting here for a while.
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
GODLENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is but a title, Rage. The name that is freely given is Myrror, and the Mister is because I am male. Therefore, MisterMyrror is my name. I used to have my real name as the name of my profile, but I changed it for security purposes (and to keep the Fey out of my business).
I make strange but effective solutions to your DM problems!
Homebrew: Monsters Species Spells Background(s)
I am secretly a green dragon. Also a Demon Lord.
Hi!
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Hru?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good. Working on a homebrew campaign.
What about you?
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Who wanna join the raccoon mafia? :3
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Homebrew campaign?
Good!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The what?
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Meow
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yep! It's about exploring a new world, while also finding orphaned wyrmlings and giving them a home at the player's home - the first humanoid city.
So it's got a kind of 'companion collection' aspect, plus a base-building thing, and lots of exploration. Plenty of quirky NPCs too.
Still developing it, but the core ideas are already worked out.
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
That is awesome!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Tis quite awesome, Kookookachu most Golden.
I make strange but effective solutions to your DM problems!
Homebrew: Monsters Species Spells Background(s)
I am secretly a green dragon. Also a Demon Lord.
Glad you think so!
One of the NPCs is actually based off of me when I was younger - easily making friends, but not understanding why they do; knowing people react negatively to certain things, but not why; and such. But they're also very open/playful/friendly and love swimming.
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
...very enlightening.
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Oh, hello!
I'm not sure I recognize you. Are you new, or did you have a different name before?
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
And you've described younger me.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.