I’m good! Very happy because I got a cool necklace and I discovered a bunch more fun Halsey songs. Wbu?
Just chillin! Got some oatmeal and video games. Life is good :p
Yay! What game?
minecraf and stardew :3
What sorta games do you like?
Minecraft also, BoTW, Fortnite, and Hogwarts Legacy (enjoying because irony. There is a canonical trans character in the game btw, but they, uh, messed up a lil.)
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Why does California get a cool common garter snake subspecies? Honestly good for me cuzzz I get that one without a license. And it's really cool. No offense to any thamnophis sirtalis parietalis (red sided garter) that's reading this, but uhm the california red sided garter is just really cool. So yeah :D
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Minecraft also, BoTW, Fortnite, and Hogwarts Legacy (enjoying because irony. There is a canonical trans character in the game btw, but they, uh, messed up a lil.)
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta..."To The Void" - A Minecraft Song ♪ / Rainimator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJUKp6oGuoA
The opposite of a waterfall... is a firefly
Ur welcome
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Um... what?
Am I wrong?
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
No, not really.
👍
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Guess the Opposite Word 🔄 | 60 Opposite Words in English | Easy to Impossible 🤔 / Quiz Madness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJ9GbfqrHQ
I remember you Sturgeon!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
wahs it!!!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
THANK YOU!! finally, gosh!
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
I made a Weird Club if anyone wants to join.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/242643-the-weird-club?comment=1
hi
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Sup?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Why does California get a cool common garter snake subspecies? Honestly good for me cuzzz I get that one without a license. And it's really cool. No offense to any thamnophis sirtalis parietalis (red sided garter) that's reading this, but uhm the california red sided garter is just really cool. So yeah :D
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
SINCE WHEN IN THE (gp) (gp) DID (gp) CLOUDS WEIGH (gp) A MILLION (gp) POUUUNNDDSS!?!?!??!
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
huh
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Your average cloud weighs over a million flipping pounds
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Tara!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Cause of all the water?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...