i am a member of the Department of Surrealistics! i have access to Agnostics, which allow me to comprehend anomalies that cannot be understood through the conventional logic of our sensical reality. oh wait, thats all classified. hmm... here hole still while i grab some amnestics real quick. *turns on phonograph. music starts playing, record skips. time freezes* okay im back. thank you for staying put. here we go! *injects you with class C amnestics* goodbye! *when you come to you are sitting in a room alone*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr! extended sig
i used an SCP to freeze them in time, then injected them with memory removing amnestics, because i gave away classified information. sh*t i did it again! *grabs more amnestics*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
Hey, weird fact. Barack Obama deported 5 times as many people than Trump, with the same leader of ICE, and got a medal for it.
We’re not allowed to talk about politics here
but no leader is perfect. Obama was better than many, but he was certainly flawed himself.
I remembered that there was a Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle but I tried searching it up and found out it was actually just two completely different rap battles stitched together, I am deeply broken by the fact that there is no '"true" Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle we should totally make one
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hey, weird fact. Barack Obama deported 5 times as many people than Trump, with the same leader of ICE, and got a medal for it.
We’re not allowed to talk about politics here
but no leader is perfect. Obama was better than many, but he was certainly flawed himself.
I remembered that there was a Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle but I tried searching it up and found out it was actually just two completely different rap battles stitched together, I am deeply broken by the fact that there is no '"true" Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle we should totally make one
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Yay! How’d you lose it?
I ate it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
TANAAA!!!!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
i am a member of the Department of Surrealistics! i have access to Agnostics, which allow me to comprehend anomalies that cannot be understood through the conventional logic of our sensical reality. oh wait, thats all classified. hmm... here hole still while i grab some amnestics real quick. *turns on phonograph. music starts playing, record skips. time freezes* okay im back. thank you for staying put. here we go! *injects you with class C amnestics* goodbye! *when you come to you are sitting in a room alone*
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
I lost you at "surrealistics"
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
i used an SCP to freeze them in time, then injected them with memory removing amnestics, because i gave away classified information. sh*t i did it again! *grabs more amnestics*
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
Too late.
rskmooiroijwr
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Flort
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
hm
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Its barack obamas birthday today!!
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Nice
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
*I carefully gas everyone with Class C amnestics*
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
We’re not allowed to talk about politics here
but no leader is perfect. Obama was better than many, but he was certainly flawed himself.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I remembered that there was a Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle but I tried searching it up and found out it was actually just two completely different rap battles stitched together, I am deeply broken by the fact that there is no '"true" Barack Obama vs Walter White rap battle we should totally make one
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Ill have my best men on it
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN. OH MY GOODNESS. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
TANAAAAAAA!
Tana!
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
I'm at a scout jamboree and last night it got WiFi for 1ish hour greatest hour of my life at the time got to watch hermitcraft
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Yay! How’d you lose it?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I ate it
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
TANAAA!!!!!!
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)