I miss PJ and Dinao and Dry and Silver (Gato what happened to PJ and Dinao btw)
I miss prime TSF
I miss how active all of the roleplay threads and mafia threads and chat threads were
So long since I've been called Gato.
PJ just left. and Dinao got bored.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I miss PJ and Dinao and Dry and Silver (Gato what happened to PJ and Dinao btw)
I miss prime TSF
I miss how active all of the roleplay threads and mafia threads and chat threads were
So long since I've been called Gato.
PJ just left. and Dinao got bored.
Omg im sorry for calling you Gato it must’ve been nostalgia or smth
Nah it's fine.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I miss everyone. I miss the old days. The only people from when I joined that are consistently on are Gibs and 'Naner. It's. I don't know how to put this and I'm not gonna delete any text I write just so I can express how I feel and only write what I think. It's... it's bittersweet is the first word I think. But I don't know why. I'm sure most of them are happy, most of who left, but they would be otherwise.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I miss PJ and Dinao and Dry and Silver (Gato what happened to PJ and Dinao btw)
I miss prime TSF
I miss how active all of the roleplay threads and mafia threads and chat threads were
So long since I've been called Gato.
PJ just left. and Dinao got bored.
Have you noticed the only things long lasting are the ones that never dared? The ones that never dreamed, never created, never saw.
What im trying to say is, that you only know its so good, because it ended
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
I won;t pretend I'll be here forever, there is a day where I will outgrow the forums, everyone does and has and will eventually, and then the forum shall waltz with death itself and seal itself in the internet archive forevermore until the sun explodes and our grandest children flee the solar system
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
So long since I've been called Gato.
PJ just left. and Dinao got bored.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Omg im sorry for calling you Gato it must’ve been nostalgia or smth
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Nah it's fine.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I miss everyone. I miss the old days. The only people from when I joined that are consistently on are Gibs and 'Naner. It's. I don't know how to put this and I'm not gonna delete any text I write just so I can express how I feel and only write what I think. It's... it's bittersweet is the first word I think. But I don't know why. I'm sure most of them are happy, most of who left, but they would be otherwise.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Speaking of naner the world building thing is pretty much dead
signature loading...
Look I just got here and I don't know who you are talking about but you guys are the only people I recognize
signature loading...
I have school 😭 I will post when I get home, but I really don’t have much motivation.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Would anyone be interested in helping me make a rp thread? Been a while since I’ve roleplayed.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Or just talking. Idk. I’m bored.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I would, but school's starting soon :(
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Have you noticed the only things long lasting are the ones that never dared? The ones that never dreamed, never created, never saw.
What im trying to say is, that you only know its so good, because it ended
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
I won;t pretend I'll be here forever, there is a day where I will outgrow the forums, everyone does and has and will eventually, and then the forum shall waltz with death itself and seal itself in the internet archive forevermore until the sun explodes and our grandest children flee the solar system
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Ough that sucks :( I’m sorry. Would you like to do anything tho?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
woah that got deep and nostalgic and bittersweet. i missed the entire thing.
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
I'm down for anything I never have anything on
signature loading...
Get on doc Fay.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's pretty cool that it hasn't started for you yet though, my friend started three weeks ago.
Sure!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Cnandaa
But our summer starts like different
Hru?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Awesome :D what do?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3