"Why?" He stretches, folding his arms behind his head.
"Because that is ugly"
"I'm wearing pants and a jacket. I'm plenty clothed. If you don't like it, you can leave, dude."
"It still wil be forever engraved in my brain"
"What? Fur?" He finally looks over.
"no, you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I think you're projecting." He starts walking away, still unable to see the creature.
"i think that you havnt looked up yet"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I think you're projecting." He starts walking away, still unable to see the creature.
"i think that you havnt looked up yet"
"Oh, good point." He looks up.
They see a person who seems to be flying above them, using wings that constantly change color
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
They see a person who seems to be flying above them, using wings that constantly change color
"Nice wings. You really hanging around me just because you like being mean? That's weak."
"No, just wanted to give some advice, wasn't tryin to be mean"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nice wings. You really hanging around me just because you like being mean? That's weak."
"No, just wanted to give some advice, wasn't tryin to be mean"
"'You're ugly and it will be forever ingrained in my brain' doesn't sound like advice. I don't wanna talk to you."
"Okay, thats fine, not going to make you "
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"'You're ugly and it will be forever ingrained in my brain' doesn't sound like advice. I don't wanna talk to you."
"Okay, thats fine, not going to make you "
The strugel hesitates for a moment, then walks away.
"byegood"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hmm. Never saw this before... but now I have arrived!
I guess I'll be an Aboleth, if you're good with that? Or a Harpy would be fine (I'm a little low on character slots here :).
*I dunno, feel like an Aboleth is a lil high CR for a level 10 character, although if we could find a third person to join Gale’s team, it might be even.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*Hmm. Never saw this before... but now I have arrived!
I guess I'll be an Aboleth, if you're good with that? Or a Harpy would be fine (I'm a little low on character slots here :).
*I dunno, feel like an Aboleth is a lil high CR for a level 10 character, although if we could find a third person to join Gale’s team, it might be even.*
*We can say he's out of uses of Enslave, at 50% HP, and Poisoned.
*Works, ig. Should we add Baalze or start now? Cause a party is about 4 people, and 50% hp vs 2 people seems pretty even, assuming Feast is level 10.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*Hmm. Never saw this before... but now I have arrived!
I guess I'll be an Aboleth, if you're good with that? Or a Harpy would be fine (I'm a little low on character slots here :).
*I dunno, feel like an Aboleth is a lil high CR for a level 10 character, although if we could find a third person to join Gale’s team, it might be even.*
*We can say he's out of uses of Enslave, at 50% HP, and Poisoned.
*Works, ig. Should we add Baalze or start now? Cause a party is about 4 people, and 50% hp vs 2 people seems pretty even, assuming Feast is level 10.*
*Hmm. Never saw this before... but now I have arrived!
I guess I'll be an Aboleth, if you're good with that? Or a Harpy would be fine (I'm a little low on character slots here :).
*I dunno, feel like an Aboleth is a lil high CR for a level 10 character, although if we could find a third person to join Gale’s team, it might be even.*
*We can say he's out of uses of Enslave, at 50% HP, and Poisoned.
*Works, ig. Should we add Baalze or start now? Cause a party is about 4 people, and 50% hp vs 2 people seems pretty even, assuming Feast is level 10.*
*He is indeed level 10*
*Okay! I’ll roll init for Gale.*
25
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"no, you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I think you're projecting." He starts walking away, still unable to see the creature.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"i think that you havnt looked up yet"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Oh, good point." He looks up.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
They see a person who seems to be flying above them, using wings that constantly change color
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nice wings. You really hanging around me just because you like being mean? That's weak."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"No, just wanted to give some advice, wasn't tryin to be mean"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"'You're ugly and it will be forever ingrained in my brain' doesn't sound like advice. I don't wanna talk to you."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"Okay, thats fine, not going to make you "
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The strugel hesitates for a moment, then walks away.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"byegood"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*here, Golden.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I dunno, feel like an Aboleth is a lil high CR for a level 10 character, although if we could find a third person to join Gale’s team, it might be even.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Works, ig. Should we add Baalze or start now? Cause a party is about 4 people, and 50% hp vs 2 people seems pretty even, assuming Feast is level 10.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*He is indeed level 10*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Okay! I’ll roll init for Gale.*
25
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Feast's Init:*
18
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels