Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Krawford loads their RPG, and their little robot loads the flamethrower "Welp, when we find them-" The little robot interupts Krawford "They. ARE. DEAD!!!"
"Oh. Um. Violent. I'll be seeing you!"
He sprints away.
Mila tries to sense the thoughts of the scrawny kobold.
Very few thoughts bubble up to the surface. The only thoughts you catch are
Man, he's gonna kill me
Did I bring it?
and very few others, mostly nominal seeming thoughts.
Mila investigates deeper.
*I think this causes a saving throw*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila's detect thoughts spell has worn off, so she is going to try just talking to people and hoping for a good insight rol.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila's detect thoughts spell has worn off, so she is going to try just talking to people and hoping for a good insight rol.
Krawford walks over "Hello, wanna help me look for the traitor?"
"Sure! Have you got any leads?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila's detect thoughts spell has worn off, so she is going to try just talking to people and hoping for a good insight rol.
Krawford walks over "Hello, wanna help me look for the traitor?"
"Sure! Have you got any leads?"
"No... but I think the guy who told us about it was... kinda weird- running away in fear as soon as Pyro talked about killing the traitor..."
"That's true. Wanna follow him stealthily?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila's detect thoughts spell has worn off, so she is going to try just talking to people and hoping for a good insight rol.
Krawford walks over "Hello, wanna help me look for the traitor?"
"Sure! Have you got any leads?"
"No... but I think the guy who told us about it was... kinda weird- running away in fear as soon as Pyro talked about killing the traitor..."
"That's true. Wanna follow him stealthily?"
"Yes"
The robot turns invisible, and so does Krawford, with some sort of stealth cloak
Mila tries to stick to the shadows, trying to remain unseen.
Stealth: 10
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Pm me the word Avocadoπ₯ For a prize!I am prob not online but pm me and i will dig up comments tht are old or forgottten. approx time about 7 days to finish and i need the approximate page number. But I will dig up the info.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*don't really know what Krawford is doing RN*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Tok begins to cast detect magic as a ritual (10 minutes).
*still don't know what Krawford is doin'*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*looking for the traitor somehow?*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*probally*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Krawford is scolding their robot about how murder isn't allowed- not even on traitors
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila's detect thoughts spell has worn off, so she is going to try just talking to people and hoping for a good insight rol.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Krawford walks over "Hello, wanna help me look for the traitor?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Sure! Have you got any leads?"
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
"No... but I think the guy who told us about it was... kinda weird- running away in fear as soon as Pyro talked about killing the traitor..."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"That's true. Wanna follow him stealthily?"
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
"Yes"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
assuming detect magic has been cast do I see anything magical?
The robot turns invisible, and so does Krawford, with some sort of stealth cloak
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Mila tries to stick to the shadows, trying to remain unseen.
Stealth: 10
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*now we just need to wait for Platy*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Platy?*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Platy?*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I gotta level up Albertβ¦
Hi, I am a pug and I like Noobs in Combat, Pugs and Big Weapons like Ballistas, RPGS and Recoilless Rifles.
Play my forum game find the word Here
Pm me the word Avocadoπ₯ For a prize!I am prob not online but pm me and i will dig up comments tht are old or forgottten. approx time about 7 days to finish and i need the approximate page number. But I will dig up the info.