Just say wether you want to join or not and I'll update the thread to add your name to the list of members all cult threads are like this I believe
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Are you joining silver I just wanna make sure so you don't get added without permission
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Oh and cyno isn't too active right now since he is on a trip still I believe and you should know a few of the members already (correct me if I'm wrong about you being on a trip cyno)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Just say wether you want to join or not and I'll update the thread to add your name to the list of members all cult threads are like this I believe
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
ok i wanna join
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
sure
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yay i am a cultist now!
>:)
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
wanna rp?
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shore
but i dont have an oc
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
it's fine just make one
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to look at mine just click the link on my chat
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just any oc?
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
yep
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh silver your joining?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
ok wait
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
Nice pfp silver
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
alright
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you joining silver I just wanna make sure so you don't get added without permission
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
yea
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright I shall add you
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
thx
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and cyno isn't too active right now since he is on a trip still I believe and you should know a few of the members already (correct me if I'm wrong about you being on a trip cyno)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
arg i hate that thers no goblin race. i wanna be goblin
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace