I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Question cyno how many people do you plan on having me message?
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Someone go yell at Chris to add me to the old tavern ppl server
That’s your job
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Question cyno how many people do you plan on having me message?
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
can you list off who you want me to invite so I can get to work pming them?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Question cyno how many people do you plan on having me message?
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
bet. what made you start the cult? what motivates you to keep it going? does the cult empower you? If so, how much?
Who are you asking?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Question cyno how many people do you plan on having me message?
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
can you list off who you want me to invite so I can get to work pming them?
I can’t do that because I dont know who I’m inviting, they appear to me in visions.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Question cyno how many people do you plan on having me message?
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
can you list off who you want me to invite so I can get to work pming them?
I can’t do that because I dont know who I’m inviting, they appear to me in visions.
Alright
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Casually chanting in the background war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
my oc has a trumpet, he also has bluderbuss bullets(you see where this is going?). TRUMPET SHOTGUN
*toot toot toot* *screams of agony*
*lol I want harp bow now*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
:) I like being crow Santa
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
You will obey orders unquestionably, soldier, or find yourself at the bottom of the pecking order. Do not question my motives.
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
That’s your job
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
can you list off who you want me to invite so I can get to work pming them?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
bet.
what made you start the cult?
what motivates you to keep it going?
does the cult empower you? If so, how much?
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
Who are you asking?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I can’t do that because I dont know who I’m inviting, they appear to me in visions.
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Alright
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
cynophobia
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
i killed the thread xd
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
LMAO
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
no not the thread!!
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thread is fine it's like this a lot with cults; they never exactly die unless it's months without activity -_-
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*trumpet noises*
*people screaming in agony*
*flute noises*
*bagpiper noises*
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Casually chanting in the background war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
my oc has a trumpet, he also has bluderbuss bullets(you see where this is going?). TRUMPET SHOTGUN
*toot toot toot*
*screams of agony*
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
*lol I want harp bow now*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
its so sad how none of these obey the laws of physics BUT NEITHER DOES LEVITATING MUAHHAHAHAHAAA
derpychienpao
Gulpmissle Day Feb 15th Gone in voice but not in memory
i am an initiate of cynophobia cult :)
i play pokemon. i play brawl stars. i play other games. too many to list.
supercell id: ANoobWithASpace
https://youtube.com/shorts/TZWVaHLM-r0?si=beYnoeqq-62GiTAl
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself