*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
*I guess but its still weird that it's in announcements and news of all places*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
*I guess but its still weird that it's in announcements and news of all places*
*thatis weird, there are dedicated places for these, go to one of them*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
*I guess but its still weird that it's in announcements and news of all places*
*thatis weird, there are dedicated places for these, go to one of them*
*I don't even have an ex T_T*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
*I guess but its still weird that it's in announcements and news of all places*
*thatis weird, there are dedicated places for these, go to one of them*
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
*Aloha. Sorry I haven't been posting on here, I was busy today with testing and then I got very distracted by a Metal Gear Solid series bundle I got that was on sale for 11 gold doubloons. Wanna rp?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*okay, but why were you on news and announcements?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I dunno bored i guess but still why are there a bunch of threads for love spells*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*placebo effect. if they belive in this kind of stuff, let them. if they belive it'll give them the confidence to ask someone out, it probably will, due to the placebo effect. I've seen it in action, I did a tarot reading for a friend one time, lemme tell you, belief is powerful, no matter what it is you believe in*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I guess but its still weird that it's in announcements and news of all places*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*that is weird, there are dedicated places for these, go to one of them*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I don't even have an ex T_T*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
oof
Claimed by SilverRaccoon3
EXTENDED SIGNATURE
---------> JADE MOUNTAIN <--------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
*Aloha. Sorry I haven't been posting on here, I was busy today with testing and then I got very distracted by a Metal Gear Solid series bundle I got that was on sale for 11 gold doubloons. Wanna rp?*
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES