The creature points at the crowned figure and shakes its head. They form their tendrils into two arm-like shapes, then mimes flexing them. It seems to be saying that the figure is strong.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The creature points at the crowned figure and shakes its head. They form their tendrils into two arm-like shapes, then mimes flexing them. It seems to be saying that the figure is strong.
"You really think that? not really, just good at casting spells"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Sucks that you're gonna have to meet me on my level whenever you want to duke it out."
He pockets the tentacle and walks away. "Don't be so boring. Something I learned a long time ago is that once someone shoots the hostage, you can't un-shoot them, so why get upset about it?"
“Well that’s no fun. Have their deaths be on your head then. Both Kaia’s and the child’s.” He hears a whimper from Kaia as he walks away. “please…”
He sighs and stops. "Fiiiine. Lemme guess, you want something from me? Sorry to break it to you, I'm kinda specialized in absorbing malediction, bad luck, and so on. I don't work for demons or whatever the hell you are, and don't bother correcting me 'cause I don't care. You tortured an innocent woman for no reason, you enslave people, I genuinely don't care. You're evil. And if you really are beyond our gods, what on earth could I do for you that you couldn't get from someone else?"
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Thank you." The woman sits down and waits to be put back in a jar.
The creature's bodyguard nature kicks in and it rushes towards Kaia, trying to protect her. From what, it has no idea.
*drop elf-dey?*
She collapses to her knees, muttering. “they’re going to kill her.”
*for now*
The void beast pats her on the shoulder consolingly.
*read the other post i guess i dont want to type it out from a different pov*
*done*
The void beast tries to slash away the magical spikes, pulling a blade twice as long as its body out of its form.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Gale is wandering around the killing floor, looking at the contestants.
A mage, wearing a regal crown walks up to them and says, "Hello my friend!"
He grunts and nods. “Who you think is worth betting on?”
"What do you mean, by that far-fetched statement?"
“The games. I’m betting on who’s gonna win. Who do you think is going to win so I know who to bet on?”
"Oh, I wouldn't know"
He mutters something under his breath, sighing. “Alright.”
"I am sorry"
“Don’t make me feel guilty. There’s nothing to be sorry about.”
"I just wish i knew"
*Sorry, didn't see this*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The creature points at the crowned figure and shakes its head. They form their tendrils into two arm-like shapes, then mimes flexing them. It seems to be saying that the figure is strong.
"You really think that? not really, just good at casting spells"
They shrug. Spells and power seem identical to them.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
*Welp, alive isn’t good. My guy is specifically trained to kill. Okay then, anyone want to get robbed or hunted?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
*Oh, that is a good set of lore
How are you?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
*Welp, alive isn’t good. My guy is specifically trained to kill. Okay then, anyone want to get robbed or hunted?*
*Totally!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gale is wandering around the killing floor, looking at the contestants.
A mage, wearing a regal crown walks up to them and says, "Hello my friend!"
He grunts and nods. “Who you think is worth betting on?”
"What do you mean, by that far-fetched statement?"
“The games. I’m betting on who’s gonna win. Who do you think is going to win so I know who to bet on?”
"Oh, I wouldn't know"
He mutters something under his breath, sighing. “Alright.”
"I am sorry"
“Don’t make me feel guilty. There’s nothing to be sorry about.”
"I just wish i knew"
*Sorry, didn't see this*
“Are you in the games?”
"Yes, i just joined!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*are the wanted posters for Fives or smth still up?*
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
*Welp, alive isn’t good. My guy is specifically trained to kill. Okay then, anyone want to get robbed or hunted?*
*Totally!*
*Okay! Want it to have lore, or just be an all of the sudden robbery. Like you could make a character with a bounty on their head and I could have my character hunt them. He’s only level 10 though, so probably best to keep levels/CRs low.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Sucks that you're gonna have to meet me on my level whenever you want to duke it out."
He pockets the tentacle and walks away. "Don't be so boring. Something I learned a long time ago is that once someone shoots the hostage, you can't un-shoot them, so why get upset about it?"
“Well that’s no fun. Have their deaths be on your head then. Both Kaia’s and the child’s.” He hears a whimper from Kaia as he walks away. “please…”
He sighs and stops. "Fiiiine. Lemme guess, you want something from me? Sorry to break it to you, I'm kinda specialized in absorbing malediction, bad luck, and so on. I don't work for demons or whatever the hell you are, and don't bother correcting me 'cause I don't care. You tortured an innocent woman for no reason, you enslave people, I genuinely don't care. You're evil. And if you really are beyond our gods, what on earth could I do for you that you couldn't get from someone else?"
The tentacle spits out a small needle. “I want to measure you.” The spikes stop appearing
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
"Thank you." The woman sits down and waits to be put back in a jar.
The creature's bodyguard nature kicks in and it rushes towards Kaia, trying to protect her. From what, it has no idea.
*drop elf-dey?*
She collapses to her knees, muttering. “they’re going to kill her.”
*for now*
The void beast pats her on the shoulder consolingly.
*read the other post i guess i dont want to type it out from a different pov*
*done*
The void beast tries to slash away the magical spikes, pulling a blade twice as long as its body out of its form.
The ones it does hit shatter, leaving holes in her flesh where they once were
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Gale is wandering around the killing floor, looking at the contestants.
A mage, wearing a regal crown walks up to them and says, "Hello my friend!"
He grunts and nods. “Who you think is worth betting on?”
"What do you mean, by that far-fetched statement?"
“The games. I’m betting on who’s gonna win. Who do you think is going to win so I know who to bet on?”
"Oh, I wouldn't know"
He mutters something under his breath, sighing. “Alright.”
"I am sorry"
“Don’t make me feel guilty. There’s nothing to be sorry about.”
"I just wish i knew"
*Sorry, didn't see this*
“Are you in the games?”
"Yes, i just joined!"
“And… are you worth betting on?”
"That's up to you to decide"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The creature points at the crowned figure and shakes its head. They form their tendrils into two arm-like shapes, then mimes flexing them. It seems to be saying that the figure is strong.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
"You really think that? not really, just good at casting spells"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He sighs and stops. "Fiiiine. Lemme guess, you want something from me? Sorry to break it to you, I'm kinda specialized in absorbing malediction, bad luck, and so on. I don't work for demons or whatever the hell you are, and don't bother correcting me 'cause I don't care. You tortured an innocent woman for no reason, you enslave people, I genuinely don't care. You're evil. And if you really are beyond our gods, what on earth could I do for you that you couldn't get from someone else?"
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*indeed they are, but most are old and fading*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*May I ask, what did this fives do?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*done*
The void beast tries to slash away the magical spikes, pulling a blade twice as long as its body out of its form.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*How much gold do they offer?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Sample of a wanted poster: "WANTED: SPECIMEN 084. MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE. REWARD: 75,000 GOLD. The specimen is extremely dangerous. All sightings and information must be reported to our temporary headquarters on the outskirts of town, for a reward of 750 gold. Help our cause, help keep your families safe." Fives is the armor suit that 084 uses to communicate and keep itself safe.*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
"I just wish i knew"
*Sorry, didn't see this*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
They shrug. Spells and power seem identical to them.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*Welp, alive isn’t good. My guy is specifically trained to kill. Okay then, anyone want to get robbed or hunted?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Oh, that is a good set of lore
How are you?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Are you in the games?”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Totally!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yes, i just joined!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Okay! Want it to have lore, or just be an all of the sudden robbery. Like you could make a character with a bounty on their head and I could have my character hunt them. He’s only level 10 though, so probably best to keep levels/CRs low.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
“And… are you worth betting on?”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
The tentacle spits out a small needle. “I want to measure you.” The spikes stop appearing
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
The ones it does hit shatter, leaving holes in her flesh where they once were
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"That's up to you to decide"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.