It tracks her to her room, which she hasn’t been seen leaving. The tip of a knife protrudes from the exterior side of the door.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
*ye, the wolf tipped me off. why the change?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
*ye, the wolf tipped me off. why the change?*
*It just made sense since most of my accounts had Balthoran as my user to begin with*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It tracks her to her room, which she hasn’t been seen leaving. The tip of a knife protrudes from the exterior side of the door.
The creature knocks politely. It may be an inexplicable entity of the void, but it still has manners.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
The void beast shakes its head.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
*ye, the wolf tipped me off. why the change?*
*It just made sense since most of my accounts had Balthoran as my user to begin with*
*okie*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
The void beast shakes its head.
"do you remember who revived you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
*ye, the wolf tipped me off. why the change?*
*It just made sense since most of my accounts had Balthoran as my user to begin with*
*okie*
*I have an idea for how to RP Astor now*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It tracks her to her room, which she hasn’t been seen leaving. The tip of a knife protrudes from the exterior side of the door.
The creature knocks politely. It may be an inexplicable entity of the void, but it still has manners.
There’s no response. Her room remains eerily silent. Make a smelling based perception check.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
The void beast shakes its head.
"do you remember who revived you?"
The creature nods. It draws a picture of a glass flask, similar to the ones that usually hold healing potions.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Astor is running through the streets of Goristran with a package in hand, clearly stressed about something
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
The void beast shakes its head.
"do you remember who revived you?"
The creature nods. It draws a picture of a glass flask, similar to the ones that usually hold healing potions.
"I know a healing potion didn't fix what I did"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
It tracks her to her room, which she hasn’t been seen leaving. The tip of a knife protrudes from the exterior side of the door.
The creature knocks politely. It may be an inexplicable entity of the void, but it still has manners.
There’s no response. Her room remains eerily silent. Make a smelling based perception check.
Perception (disadvantage because this thing technically doesn't have a nose): 10
The creature takes out a small circular charm and holds it up, casting detect thoughts. Does it detect anything?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Immerral is walking the city, and spots the void beast. "you!" she points an accusing finger at it
It points at itself in confusion.
"I thought I killed you" she strides forward, hand resting on her sword
The creature moves back slightly, putting its tendrils up in a "wait" gesture.
she stops, scowling. "what do you mean?"
The creature points at itself, then mimes wielding some sort of weapon, then makes an X with two tendrils. It seems to be saying it doesn't want to fight.
*reconning that as in deep speech, cuz I forgot she speaks that*
she narrows her black-sceleraed eyes. "what are you talking about?"
The void beast points at itself, then its head, then Immeral. It's saying that it doesn't know who she is.
"...do you not remember me? I killed you! when you came to take fives!"
The creature tilts its head in confusion.
"you don't remember?"
The void beast shakes its head.
"do you remember who revived you?"
The creature nods. It draws a picture of a glass flask, similar to the ones that usually hold healing potions.
"I know a healing potion didn't fix what I did"
*well, technically it was one of Baalze's characters, but they didn't have a resurrection spell and I wanted to bring my guy back*
The creature shrugs.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*Comrade steel production is down Comrade you better wipe off your frown or youll spend a month in the gulags there is no fun in the USSR there is no fun in the USSR*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Astor is running through the streets of Goristran with a package in hand, clearly stressed about something
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
It tracks her to her room, which she hasn’t been seen leaving. The tip of a knife protrudes from the exterior side of the door.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"you don't remember?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*HI, CAPTAIN*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*HEWWO.... BALTHORAN?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I changed my username, it went through like yesterday, I'm Drizzt obviously*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*ye, the wolf tipped me off. why the change?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*It just made sense since most of my accounts had Balthoran as my user to begin with*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The creature knocks politely. It may be an inexplicable entity of the void, but it still has manners.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The void beast shakes its head.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*okie*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"do you remember who revived you?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I have an idea for how to RP Astor now*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
There’s no response. Her room remains eerily silent. Make a smelling based perception check.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
The creature nods. It draws a picture of a glass flask, similar to the ones that usually hold healing potions.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Astor is running through the streets of Goristran with a package in hand, clearly stressed about something
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I know a healing potion didn't fix what I did"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Perception (disadvantage because this thing technically doesn't have a nose): 10
The creature takes out a small circular charm and holds it up, casting detect thoughts. Does it detect anything?
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*well, technically it was one of Baalze's characters, but they didn't have a resurrection spell and I wanted to bring my guy back*
The creature shrugs.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
*Comrade steel production is down Comrade you better wipe off your frown or youll spend a month in the gulags there is no fun in the USSR there is no fun in the USSR*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself