"Yes, must I smack that fact into your hard head?"
“B¡itch thinks she can take me? I’d like to see you try. Pretty confident for a matron mother outside of her house.”
"Yet, I would win!”
“Stakes? I’m not [gp]ing around with slavery or whatever the drow like nowadays, so that’s off the table.”
"Stakes? STAKES, I never said anything about stakes"
“Usually a duel has stakes, yes.” He says it slowly, as if talking to a child. “How old are you anyways, 200?”
"It is impolite to ask a woman her age. now learn some manners!"
“How about you bash some into my thick skull?”
"Why should I help you on that matter?"
“You’re the only one in the last fifty years to care about my manners. Who knows what’ll happen if I don’t learn some quickly!”
"You'll catch on soon, or you will die"
“Already tried it. To be honest you stop caring after the first four times. Still wanna duel?”
"You think I can die?"
“You can.”
"Not for long"
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Already tried it. To be honest you stop caring after the first four times. Still wanna duel?”
"You think I can die?"
“You can.”
"Not for long"
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
“Already tried it. To be honest you stop caring after the first four times. Still wanna duel?”
"You think I can die?"
“You can.”
"Not for long"
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Already tried it. To be honest you stop caring after the first four times. Still wanna duel?”
"You think I can die?"
“You can.”
"Not for long"
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
The void beast shakes its head with visible confusion. It seems to have no idea what Immeral is talking about.
".....then what are you doing?"
It points at itself, then its head. It's saying that it wants to know about itself. It then seems to have an idea, and points at Immeral, since she obviously knows about it.
she raises a thick, rectangualr eyebrow. "I didn't interact with you mutch, we just fought when you came to take a friend of mine"
The void beast sits down, looking rather despondent.
"hey now, you can reinvent yourself now. you don't need to be a simple-minded killer anymore"
The creature looks up at Immeral. It points at her, as if asking if she can instruct it on what to do.
"of course. you should always seek to do good in the world"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
“Already tried it. To be honest you stop caring after the first four times. Still wanna duel?”
"You think I can die?"
“You can.”
"Not for long"
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
"And, that doesn't make me want to duel you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
"And, that doesn't make me want to duel you"
“Okay.” He shrugs and gets up, leaving a silver for the bartender
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
"And, that doesn't make me want to duel you"
“Okay.” He shrugs and gets up, leaving a silver for the bartender
"Okay. then that is sorted now!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Got some kind of special blessing from spider mommy?”
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
"And, why must we duel?"
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
"Yes, I know"
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
"And, that doesn't make me want to duel you"
“Okay.” He shrugs and gets up, leaving a silver for the bartender
"Okay. then that is sorted now!"
The metal on her spider staff grows a thin layer of rust all over
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
"Do not call Lolth 'mommy' Or i will annihilate you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
”Annihilate me then. I did already offer a duel.” He pulls a file from his bag of holding and begins taking care of his nails.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"And, why must we duel?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Well you keep threatening me, and the only way to fight here without getting removed from the planet by police is in a duel on the Killing Floor.”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"of course. you should always seek to do good in the world"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Yes, I know"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“C’mon, you’re so close to firing some neurons. Almost there.”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"And, that doesn't make me want to duel you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Okay.” He shrugs and gets up, leaving a silver for the bartender
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"Okay. then that is sorted now!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*almost page 200 yippee*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*WAHOO!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Yep!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*BRING OUT THE CHAMPAGNE*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I like champagne*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*never had it before*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hehe*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The metal on her spider staff grows a thin layer of rust all over
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
*Hiya!*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*Hi Gonz!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!