*What did you know inquisitive was good for something after all*
*IMPOSSIBLE!*
*It certainly was useful to make Sherlock Holmes now try to deceive him*
*is it just straight up Arthur conyn-doyle Sherlock holmes, or an inspiration-type-dealie?*
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Plus 21 insight,+21 perception,+20 investigation. passive insight is 31, passive investigation is 35 and passive perception is 36*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*What did you know inquisitive was good for something after all*
*IMPOSSIBLE!*
*It certainly was useful to make Sherlock Holmes now try to deceive him*
*is it just straight up Arthur conyn-doyle Sherlock holmes, or an inspiration-type-dealie?*
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
"I'm Immerral Galanodel, Paladin of Torm"
DECEPTION: 31
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*What did you know inquisitive was good for something after all*
*IMPOSSIBLE!*
*It certainly was useful to make Sherlock Holmes now try to deceive him*
*is it just straight up Arthur conyn-doyle Sherlock holmes, or an inspiration-type-dealie?*
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
"I'm Immerral Galanodel, Paladin of Torm"
DECEPTION: 31
*NOT HIGH ENOUGH*
39
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*What did you know inquisitive was good for something after all*
*IMPOSSIBLE!*
*It certainly was useful to make Sherlock Holmes now try to deceive him*
*is it just straight up Arthur conyn-doyle Sherlock holmes, or an inspiration-type-dealie?*
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
"I'm Immerral Galanodel, Paladin of Torm"
DECEPTION: 31
*NOT HIGH ENOUGH*
35
*JÉSUS CHRISTO!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*What did you know inquisitive was good for something after all*
*IMPOSSIBLE!*
*It certainly was useful to make Sherlock Holmes now try to deceive him*
*is it just straight up Arthur conyn-doyle Sherlock holmes, or an inspiration-type-dealie?*
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
"I'm Immerral Galanodel, Paladin of Torm"
DECEPTION: 31
*NOT HIGH ENOUGH*
35
*JÉSUS CHRISTO!*
*the worst part is I have reliable talent and lucky among other things*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
"if I was interested in testing the bounaries of torm's law. I'm not"
*I'm scared*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*as a mod, Drizz please be more creative and at least name your character something other than literally ’sherlock holmes’*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
"if I was interested in testing the bounaries of torm's law. I'm not"
*I'm scared*
"Fair enough, I wish you well on your endeavors*
*Why are you scared? It's not like he can kill anyone.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*as a mod, Drizz please be more creative and at least name your character something other than literally ’sherlock holmes’*
*I'm lazy I'll revert him back into Aramar Evergreen*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
"if I was interested in testing the bounaries of torm's law. I'm not"
*I'm scared*
"Fair enough, I wish you well on your endeavors*
*Why are you scared? It's not like he can kill anyone.*
*immerral has one big secret that her big deception score has been keeping safe*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*He also has stroke of luck, btw, so unless you can roll higher than a 41, good luck at deceiving him*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
"what do you mean?"
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
"if I was interested in testing the bounaries of torm's law. I'm not"
*I'm scared*
"Fair enough, I wish you well on your endeavors*
*Why are you scared? It's not like he can kill anyone.*
*immerral has one big secret that her big deception score has been keeping safe*
*Lmao gtg*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The void beast somehow ended up on the killing floor, and is currently lashing at undead with tendrils of darkness.
Dey floats by on his flyong carpet, taking notes and mostly ignoring the undead.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I dunno it sure as hell has high investigation,perception and insight though give me a deception roll from immeral and lets see if they can beat em*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Plus 21 insight,+21 perception,+20 investigation. passive insight is 31, passive investigation is 35 and passive perception is 36*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I'm Immerral Galanodel, Paladin of Torm"
DECEPTION: 31
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*NOT HIGH ENOUGH*
39
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*JÉSUS CHRISTO!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"I apologize, my lady, but I cannot help but notice that your introduction seems off." sherlock holmes says
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*the worst part is I have reliable talent and lucky among other things*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"what do you mean?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"You seem to be lying to me. Would you care to be truthful this time?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"you are aware, that it is against the creed of Torm to lie?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"That doesn't mean you can't mislead."
*impressive creation, right?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"if I was interested in testing the bounaries of torm's law. I'm not"
*I'm scared*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*as a mod, Drizz please be more creative and at least name your character something other than literally ’sherlock holmes’*
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"Fair enough, I wish you well on your endeavors*
*Why are you scared? It's not like he can kill anyone.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I'm lazy I'll revert him back into Aramar Evergreen*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*immerral has one big secret that her big deception score has been keeping safe*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*He also has stroke of luck, btw, so unless you can roll higher than a 41, good luck at deceiving him*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Lmao gtg*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Dey floats by on his flyong carpet, taking notes and mostly ignoring the undead.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor