Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I'm too skinny to be taf
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Dang
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
WOE. CUDDLES BE UPON YE
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
GIANT TEXT (@_@;)
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I have a class in like 16 minutes and that's not enough time to make food
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
PRAISE THE FOX
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*magical hisssss*
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
PRAISE THE FOX
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
paws
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
What makes you think I have
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
PRAISE THE FOX
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Praise the me
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Praise
jeffFoxxesTHE FOXHello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I wanna eep
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Epppp
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
No, mamah
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
EEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.