Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A horrid king from another dimension, blessed by the child of life and death, sent to destroy this dimension to ascend to godhood!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Slytherin ADHD He/Him I'm part of TheThe Hollow Knight Cult, I have been bestowed the titleThe Ruler of the space between worlds by Golden.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I have come, finding this cove foraging in the kitchen
I too, wish for a title
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Could I get one real quick (btw my full sig is in the link (the word “worms”) in my sig).
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
That is perfect for braindeadedness.
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Thank you! Love it! I love cute fluffy animals and archery (not at the same time), so this is perfect!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...GOLDEN!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Can I have one?
🤍Game Mode Selected🤍
❤️💜[💛]🧡💚💙🩵
A horrid king from another dimension, blessed by the child of life and death, sent to destroy this dimension to ascend to godhood!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Slytherin ADHD He/Him I'm part of The The Hollow Knight Cult, I have been bestowed the title The Ruler of the space between worlds by Golden.
"Let chaos come from purity and order"
Mighteth I haveth a titleth O great one?
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
May I have one.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
May I have a title s’il vous plait, Golden?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Yay!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
I have come, finding this cove foraging in the kitchen
I too, wish for a title
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Cool! I like it!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...