*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*Would y'all like to convince mortals to form kingdoms or play mortals that form kingdoms, or should I write up the kingdoms that have been formed? Also btw Gato cats are food now in this world.*
*I want Zyrkial's city that he patrons to be ravenguard*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small kitten appears within the group, and mews pitifully
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Would y'all like to convince mortals to form kingdoms or play mortals that form kingdoms, or should I write up the kingdoms that have been formed? Also btw Gato cats are food now in this world.*
*WAH, WAH
Can I have Gato intervene with this, and talk to mortals?*
*Sure :p have fun trying to convince them without any points to cause disasters.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small cat appears within the group, and mews
The mortals, two tabaxi and three humans, stare down at the cat in surprise. They stare for a few moments, before the first tabaxi, a white cat, lunges at the smaller cat.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
*I thought captains god can create?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small cat appears within the group, and mews
The mortals, two tabaxi and three humans, stare down at the cat in surprise. They stare for a few moments, before the first tabaxi, a white cat, lunges at the smaller cat.
The cat dodges, and, surprisingly, starts to speak, "Really? REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO? REALLY?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
*I thought captains god can create?*
*I know, but Gato made so much more than just cats, basically the entire food chain right now *
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*I meannnnnnnn... I never made a rule that said two people couldn't take a domain.*
*In theory, I can gain access to warfare items and enhance them to be much better than my opposition as long as I have the points.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*I meannnnnnnn... I never made a rule that said two people couldn't take a domain.*
*I noticed that, so you can have a rivalry like the dragon gods one*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small cat appears within the group, and mews
The mortals, two tabaxi and three humans, stare down at the cat in surprise. They stare for a few moments, before the first tabaxi, a white cat, lunges at the smaller cat.
The cat dodges, and, surprisingly, starts to speak, "Really? REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO? REALLY?"
"(GP)!" The white tabaxi curses. "A moral dilemma... the cat can talk... I know our policy on intelligent beings, but this one cat isn't enough for all of us." They say, gesturing to the cat they're cooking. The others nod in agreement. "Sorry little guy, but tribe comes first."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
*I thought captains god can create?*
*I know, but Gato made so much more than just cats, basically the entire food chain right now *
*I'll make tigers tomorrow via evolution or panthers*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Can I intro with Gato coming down to talk to the people?*
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small cat appears within the group, and mews
The mortals, two tabaxi and three humans, stare down at the cat in surprise. They stare for a few moments, before the first tabaxi, a white cat, lunges at the smaller cat.
The cat dodges, and, surprisingly, starts to speak, "Really? REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO? REALLY?"
"(GP)!" The white tabaxi curses. "A moral dilemma... the cat can talk... I know our policy on intelligent beings, but this one cat isn't enough for all of us." They say, gesturing to the cat they're cooking. The others nod in agreement. "Sorry little guy, but tribe comes first."
"So your going to cook the god that made you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
*I thought captains god can create?*
*I know, but Gato made so much more than just cats, basically the entire food chain right now *
*I'll make tigers tomorrow via evolution or panthers*
*Yay! that'll be fun, something else to eat*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*naner me using a god of innovation is fine correct?*
*yep!*
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
*I meannnnnnnn... I never made a rule that said two people couldn't take a domain.*
*In theory, I can gain access to warfare items and enhance them to be much better than my opposition as long as I have the points.*
*I really don't have many ideas for abilities and in this system, idk if much would work, so idk if there even will be an ability for that.*
*Probably should make a creation ability for evolving an idea, so you can do that*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Sure!*
The islands over the years have been covered in plants, like clovers. Cuisine has been made out of clovers and cats-the digestive systems of the mortals have adapted to the vile food. A group of mortals are lighting a fire and cooking a large cat with clover seasoning on the largest island. Shelter is now in caves, as no trees have been created.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I want Zyrkial's city that he patrons to be ravenguard*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*yep!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Dang, this is a cruel world*
A small kitten appears within the group, and mews pitifully
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sure :p have fun trying to convince them without any points to cause disasters.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*You realize you just gave me access to one of like the top 5 most powerful concepts?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*at this point, gato is probably the god of nature because, only person to create anything *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mortals, two tabaxi and three humans, stare down at the cat in surprise. They stare for a few moments, before the first tabaxi, a white cat, lunges at the smaller cat.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I meannnnnnnn... I never made a rule that said two people couldn't take a domain.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I thought captains god can create?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The cat dodges, and, surprisingly, starts to speak, "Really? REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO? REALLY?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I know, but Gato made so much more than just cats, basically the entire food chain right now *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*In theory, I can gain access to warfare items and enhance them to be much better than my opposition as long as I have the points.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I noticed that, so you can have a rivalry like the dragon gods one*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"(GP)!" The white tabaxi curses. "A moral dilemma... the cat can talk... I know our policy on intelligent beings, but this one cat isn't enough for all of us." They say, gesturing to the cat they're cooking. The others nod in agreement. "Sorry little guy, but tribe comes first."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I'll make tigers tomorrow via evolution or panthers*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"So your going to cook the god that made you?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Yay! that'll be fun, something else to eat*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I really don't have many ideas for abilities and in this system, idk if much would work, so idk if there even will be an ability for that.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Probably should make a creation ability for evolving an idea, so you can do that*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.