*Hrmmmmmmm… uhhhhhh we need a more organized V2. Would people be okay with another version that’s more organized and less abuse-power likely? I could use some help with it too.*
*We should have an apostle system :P*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Shesheshen is strolling through the forest, observing the new denizens of the place. Friendly little creatures, they're grayish and bear-like, holding small spears and other weapons. They still listen, even though they appear violent, to a story she's telling.
*Yes, I made Ewoks. Don't judge. I'll pull up a stat block for them sooner or later. Also, can I make it so they only live in my god's home? Essentially, they'd just inhabit the forest*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Someone needs to make the god of Dogs, named Perro, so Gato can have an enemy*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Someone needs to make the god of Dogs, named Perro, so Gato can have an enemy*
*Not interested sorry*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
“Hello. By one of us, i assume you mean gods - Yes I am. What is your name and domain?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
'I do not need to appeal to everyone. I only need to appeal to those who follow me'
"Correct!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Rolling for preservation gods points 2*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
'I do not need to appeal to everyone. I only need to appeal to those who follow me'
"Correct!"
'And even of those, I do not need an army. I do not plan to conquer the world. Merely make the world a little better for those who live in it'
"Then we share a goal"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
“Hello. By one of us, i assume you mean gods - Yes I am. What is your name and domain?”
"I am Luo, god of beauty and love. And you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*Hrmmmmmmm… uhhhhhh we need a more organized V2. Would people be okay with another version that’s more organized and less abuse-power likely? I could use some help with it too.*
*I can help! also, I would suggest keeping this thread, just updating it*
*Alrrrrrr*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 129 followers*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 146 followers*
*only 146? chump change insert snorty laugh*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
'I do not need to appeal to everyone. I only need to appeal to those who follow me'
"Correct!"
'And even of those, I do not need an army. I do not plan to conquer the world. Merely make the world a little better for those who live in it'
"Then we share a goal"
'That is indeed good news. Do you have a temple in this town?'
"I do not know, I haven't checked"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Oh and feel free to go wild with the stuff you create. Wes made Ewoks, y'all can make unicorn people or hadozees or something new entirely. Make up plants or animals. Oh also the rules for rolling creation points are that you can now roll every day.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*We should have an apostle system :P*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Shesheshen is strolling through the forest, observing the new denizens of the place. Friendly little creatures, they're grayish and bear-like, holding small spears and other weapons. They still listen, even though they appear violent, to a story she's telling.
*Yes, I made Ewoks. Don't judge. I'll pull up a stat block for them sooner or later. Also, can I make it so they only live in my god's home? Essentially, they'd just inhabit the forest*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Someone needs to make the god of Dogs, named Perro, so Gato can have an enemy*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Not interested sorry*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'I do not need to appeal to everyone. I only need to appeal to those who follow me'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
“Hello. By one of us, i assume you mean gods - Yes I am. What is your name and domain?”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
"Correct!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Rolling for preservation gods points 2*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
'And even of those, I do not need an army. I do not plan to conquer the world. Merely make the world a little better for those who live in it'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Then we share a goal"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I am Luo, god of beauty and love. And you?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Alrrrrrr*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 129 followers*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
'That is indeed good news. Do you have a temple in this town?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*only 146? chump change insert snorty laugh*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I do not know, I haven't checked"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Oh and feel free to go wild with the stuff you create. Wes made Ewoks, y'all can make unicorn people or hadozees or something new entirely. Make up plants or animals. Oh also the rules for rolling creation points are that you can now roll every day.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
'They might have set one up. I won't set one up for myself, if they want one, they can make it.'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.