*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 146 followers*
*only 146? chump change insert snorty laugh*
*...oh I'm going for you first buddy*
*you're gonna get embarrassed by the ewoks my friend*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
'Suppose so. I wonder if they will like my creature. It is not as cute, but perhaps that is a good thing.'
"I get the feeling that some may like it, and some will not"
'I do not need to appeal to everyone. I only need to appeal to those who follow me'
"Correct!"
'And even of those, I do not need an army. I do not plan to conquer the world. Merely make the world a little better for those who live in it'
"Then we share a goal"
'That is indeed good news. Do you have a temple in this town?'
"I do not know, I haven't checked"
'They might have set one up. I won't set one up for myself, if they want one, they can make it.'
"yet another thing that we agree on"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 146 followers*
*only 146? chump change insert snorty laugh*
*...oh I'm going for you first buddy*
*you're gonna get embarrassed by the ewoks my friend*
*not if I abuse Azerial first*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wait I lied I'm a Devotion specialist so I have 146 followers*
*only 146? chump change insert snorty laugh*
*...oh I'm going for you first buddy*
*you're gonna get embarrassed by the ewoks my friend*
*So far this world has Ewoks, tabaxi, humans, clover, cats, uhhhhhhh drones... some more stuff... this is honestly wild.*
*Yeah*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
*Yay! Gato will give her city mostly freedom*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato will work very, very hard on creating a divine home, and will create a massive city where all creatures live in peace, and do not need to consume foodies
61 Followers
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
“Hello. By one of us, i assume you mean gods - Yes I am. What is your name and domain?”
"I am Luo, god of beauty and love. And you?"
"I am umbra, god of the depths of water. Unpredictable and powerful, like myself.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
*DEITY needs to get on the creating species train*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
“Hello. By one of us, i assume you mean gods - Yes I am. What is your name and domain?”
"I am Luo, god of beauty and love. And you?"
"I am umbra, god of the depths of water. Unpredictable and powerful, like myself.”
"Excellent... the water is a beautiful place, especially the depths."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
26 followers gained for azerial
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
*WOW*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
*WOW*
*What?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
The fires hit the capital cities of the nations. Byazne takes it rather well, their nation is by the sea with a strong military.
Alakai is in the forest. It's completely destroyed.
Vtharna, a mountain kingdom with many wooden structures, barely survives.
*Did I add rules for warfare to the OP or no?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
The fires hit the capital cities of the nations. Byazne takes it rather well, their nation is by the sea with a strong military.
Alakai is in the forest. It's completely destroyed.
Vtharna, a mountain kingdom with many wooden structures, barely survives.
*Did I add rules for warfare to the OP or no?*
*You did, I might go to war against Balth*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
The fires hit the capital cities of the nations. Byazne takes it rather well, their nation is by the sea with a strong military.
Alakai is in the forest. It's completely destroyed.
Vtharna, a mountain kingdom with many wooden structures, barely survives.
*Did I add rules for warfare to the OP or no?*
*Probably I dunno Azerial is chaotic evil through and through though and I can do like 5 more fires*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
40 followers gained for azerial
The fires hit the capital cities of the nations. Byazne takes it rather well, their nation is by the sea with a strong military.
Alakai is in the forest. It's completely destroyed.
Vtharna, a mountain kingdom with many wooden structures, barely survives.
*Did I add rules for warfare to the OP or no?*
*You did, I might go to war against Balth*
*Why?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*...oh I'm going for you first buddy*
*you're gonna get embarrassed by the ewoks my friend*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"yet another thing that we agree on"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*So far this world has Ewoks, tabaxi, humans, clover, cats, uhhhhhhh drones... some more stuff... this is honestly wild.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*not if I abuse Azerial first*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yeah*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Over the years that the gods have been active, three main kingdoms have formed. Alakai, Vtharna, and Byazne. These kingdoms have sworn off the gods. Other smaller kingdoms swear loyalty to certain gods-feel free to make up kingdom names and use your follower count as the population.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Yay! Gato will give her city mostly freedom*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato will work very, very hard on creating a divine home, and will create a massive city where all creatures live in peace, and do not need to consume foodies
61 Followers
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Okay some new rules for creating races cause I'm a mess. Fill out this template to create a race.*
Appearance:
Requirements for living:
Weaknesses (must have at least one):
Strengths:
(should probably add some more. When races are created, please log them in the archives.)
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"I am umbra, god of the depths of water. Unpredictable and powerful, like myself.”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*DEITY needs to get on the creating species train*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Excellent... the water is a beautiful place, especially the depths."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
...TIME TO SMITE THEM I'm doing 7 fires on those three kingdoms which gets halfed and it only costs 7 points yay
Azerial, in a fit of rag,e attempts to burn those kingdoms down
26 followers gained for azerial
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*WOW*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*What?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The fires hit the capital cities of the nations. Byazne takes it rather well, their nation is by the sea with a strong military.
Alakai is in the forest. It's completely destroyed.
Vtharna, a mountain kingdom with many wooden structures, barely survives.
*Did I add rules for warfare to the OP or no?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*You did, I might go to war against Balth*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Probably I dunno Azerial is chaotic evil through and through though and I can do like 5 more fires*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*No no no we definitely need to reset this. This is an utter mess. Who wants to help me with V2?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Why?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself