Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 2 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
The gato speaks "A new god"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
The gato speaks "A new god"
“Ahh! Another god! I’ve seen a few of those in my relatively short life. Like that one…uhhhh…staring at the mountain.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
The gato speaks "A new god"
“Ahh! Another god! I’ve seen a few of those in my relatively short life. Like that one…uhhhh…staring at the mountain.”
"Atherial does have a bad habit of that"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
The gato speaks "A new god"
“Ahh! Another god! I’ve seen a few of those in my relatively short life. Like that one…uhhhh…staring at the mountain.”
"Atherial does have a bad habit of that"
“Well, habits can be broken can’t they? I’m sure they have a greater purpose than the observation of a large stone, right?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(5*30= 150)
(Darkness creation points: 8)
(Atherial creation points: 10)
(Gato creation points: 11)
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 1 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
The gato speaks "A new god"
“Ahh! Another god! I’ve seen a few of those in my relatively short life. Like that one…uhhhh…staring at the mountain.”
"Atherial does have a bad habit of that"
“Well, habits can be broken can’t they? I’m sure they have a greater purpose than the observation of a large stone, right?”
"No, they have almost nothing to do"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nay, I cannot bring them" they gesture to the other cats
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nay, I cannot bring them" they gesture to the other cats
“But under your protection, surely you could…”
"No, I couldn't"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Dice rolls for eight days
82
81
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
5
Kasrik Argentum Stellaris Fiddlesticks the Wizard, Lord of Stars, Master Trickster, Creator of the Mosh of Stardust Hornets and Mimiczilla.
"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" >:3
"Honk."
4
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
4
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
13
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Gato is standing near a cliff, with three cats nearby, and speaking to a blob of darkness
A new form coalesces into blackness, appearing in a shadow
Atherial is standing nearby a mountain, still staring at it
(1*30= 30)
(Darkness creation points: 7)
(Atherial creation points: 8)
(Gato creation points: 9)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I edited to get the adding roll to work*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Lacus (buff, bipedal, purple pistol shrimp), teleports a couple of yards behind Gato in a flash of purple energy (Small Miracle -2 creation points 2 followers)
“What is this darkness you communicate with, felines?”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
A voice emanates from the darkness, "I am not a thing, I am a person."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Sorry, what is this person you communicate with, felines?”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
The gato speaks "A new god"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Ahh! Another god! I’ve seen a few of those in my relatively short life. Like that one…uhhhh…staring at the mountain.”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"Atherial does have a bad habit of that"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Well, habits can be broken can’t they? I’m sure they have a greater purpose than the observation of a large stone, right?”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"No, they have almost nothing to do"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Well then, could we give them something to do?”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"Nay, I cannot bring them" they gesture to the other cats
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“But under your protection, surely you could…”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"No, I couldn't"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Ah, I see.”
Lacus puts his claws behind his back and paces around.
”This place is nice. Good illumination. It’s just missing one thing…I think…”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!