I’m just putting this out here to have it out before I reread the rules to fully understand. My god is a god of the soul can only be killed by separation of the spirit world from the physical world or by being chained with the shackle of eternity or by being killed by an especially powerful artifact upon which gathered souls will be released and return to the afterlife. Their name is Friyr (fri-YIR said as one syllable) and they were once a great god weakened by the shackles of eternity before being slain and slowly reforming over millennia.
*this is all ok so far right?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
It is a simple wooden jar that stores devotion. Once per day, a character may pray to Machun, and store a d4-1. It cannot hold more. When they make a skill check, they can use the dice to potentially raise it, however they must do it before they see the roll.*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The crawfish-like Deity of Desperation is crouched atop the madness-inducing stone effigy its followers planted in the muck. It looks out at the silver-skinned creatures as they frolic in the slime, eating bizarre insects and cultivating the plants.
The crawfish-like Deity of Desperation is crouched atop the madness-inducing stone effigy its followers planted in the muck. It looks out at the silver-skinned creatures as they frolic in the slime, eating bizarre insects and cultivating the plants.
The crawfish-like Deity of Desperation is crouched atop the madness-inducing stone effigy its followers planted in the muck. It looks out at the silver-skinned creatures as they frolic in the slime, eating bizarre insects and cultivating the plants.
Malaer approaches, looking upon the creatures. “Hello there. I assume you’re a higher being, like me?” As he finishes his sentence, he breaks out into a fit of coughing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Is god of soul taken?*
I’m just putting this out here to have it out before I reread the rules to fully understand. My god is a god of the soul can only be killed by separation of the spirit world from the physical world or by being chained with the shackle of eternity or by being killed by an especially powerful artifact upon which gathered souls will be released and return to the afterlife. Their name is Friyr (fri-YIR said as one syllable) and they were once a great god weakened by the shackles of eternity before being slain and slowly reforming over millennia.
*this is all ok so far right?*
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
*Gonna roll the devote for this tmrw*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Friyr also has the weaver and nature affinity traits.
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
*last thing for today, how many ability points do we get?*
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
*Rolls for Machun's favored pet: 15 15 15 14 16 11*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Crap I did the wrong type of roll. Fellow mods may I reroll cuz I did this wrong?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*2d4+5*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Yep :)*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Thx :3*
*Ability scores: 10 13 13 16 9 11*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Ooo*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Only +5 on the first day though.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Rolling for creation points
Trina: 2
Umbra: 5
Malaer: 6
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Is there anywhere I should post stat blocks for balancing? I’m going to make something probably tommorow and I just want to check how strong it is.*
+ Umbra has upgraded to category 2: 6 creation points left and has 480ft of influence
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Rolling for creation points:*
Rozpacz: 5
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
The God of Desperation, true to its word, has created fonio, a form of edible crabgrass.
"Mouths of the dead stained green from chewing nettles..." It murmurs.
Monstrosity Roll: 81
Follower Roll: 1
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Anyone want to RP?*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*Me!*
The crawfish-like Deity of Desperation is crouched atop the madness-inducing stone effigy its followers planted in the muck. It looks out at the silver-skinned creatures as they frolic in the slime, eating bizarre insects and cultivating the plants.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Rolling for Creation points. Also I can RP.*
Bríz: 3
Malren: 7
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Oh, Banan, you can interact with this too!*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Malaer approaches, looking upon the creatures.
“Hello there. I assume you’re a higher being, like me?” As he finishes his sentence, he breaks out into a fit of coughing.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling