"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
"Good point"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
"Good point"
"Thank You"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
"Good point"
"Thank You"
"So you quest for perfection"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
"Good point"
"Thank You"
"So you quest for perfection"
"Indeed"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
"Why?"
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
"Good point"
"Thank You"
"So you quest for perfection"
"Indeed"
"Which is impossible"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Whoa I'm back [for 1 post] but marveling at all this*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Whoa I'm back [for 1 post] but marveling at all this*
*Hi Wes!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Whoa I'm back [for 1 post] but marveling at all this*
*Hi Wes!*
*Hiya! I'll hopefully have a ton of time to RP tomorrow [Friday being a shorter day + finishing up work in a bunch of classes today]. Also, check your PMs if you haven't already.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4 and 6*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Come to me Corvus ascend to your post as the god of blacksmithy*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Hi captain
*he drizzile*
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
*nice*
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Why?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I//We Will Become A Perfect God//Protector//Shepard Of Humanity. Therefore, I//We Must Create A Perfect Humanity"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Good point"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Thank You"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"So you quest for perfection"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Indeed"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Which is impossible"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Whoa I'm back [for 1 post] but marveling at all this*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Hi Wes!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hiya! I'll hopefully have a ton of time to RP tomorrow [Friday being a shorter day + finishing up work in a bunch of classes today]. Also, check your PMs if you haven't already.*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*4 and 6*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*YAY*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Come to me Corvus ascend to your post as the god of blacksmithy*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY's internal factory has been producing drones overtime, and they now can see every corner of the island
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Hi captain
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*he drizzile*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'm dragging back Corvus*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*nice*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'm going to try and make some dwarfs*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*oooooh*
*I want to make a god on the pettiness level of the Greek ones, maybe I can have them make a species*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life