pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i am forever indebted to you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i am forever indebted to you
:)
...wait, you said that upon creation of the fox cult. How does that work, for it to happen twice?
hmmmm..... i dunno.... just a second. i feel a scream coming on... AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH anyway. i think it stacks??
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
...wait, you said that upon creation of the fox cult. How does that work, for it to happen twice?
hmmmm..... i dunno.... just a second. i feel a scream coming on... AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH anyway. i think it stacks??
Like Ritz crackers?
mmmmm more like snowballs. or dnd dice
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
...wait, you said that upon creation of the fox cult. How does that work, for it to happen twice?
hmmmm..... i dunno.... just a second. i feel a scream coming on... AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH anyway. i think it stacks??
Like Ritz crackers?
mmmmm more like snowballs. or dnd dice
Snowballs don't stack. I've tried. All snowmen are FAKES. It's a CONSPIRACY.
i meant in minecraft, but true, snowmen are all fake. ive been able to get a nearly passable looking snowman ONCE in my life
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You're kinda leaving me hanging here. Can't update the list until I know where you go.
I don't care
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Welcome to the Roasty Toasty cult, a place of perfected pyromania!
Roles:
HoundsFoxes: FoalinSnarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
YESSSS!!!!!!!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I retrofitted a role for you ;)
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
I'll join
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i am forever indebted to you
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Hello, Gato!
What do you want to be?
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
:)
...wait, you said that upon creation of the fox cult. How does that work, for it to happen twice?
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
hmmmm..... i dunno....
just a second. i feel a scream coming on...
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
anyway.
i think it stacks??
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Like Ritz crackers?
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
mmmmm more like snowballs. or dnd dice
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Snowballs don't stack. I've tried. All snowmen are FAKES. It's a CONSPIRACY.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
i meant in minecraft, but true, snowmen are all fake. ive been able to get a nearly passable looking snowman ONCE in my life
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I feel like I know you
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Golden. This is my alt. For when I'm in a mood.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
OHHHHHH!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
;)
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
:)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Still, though, what role do you want?
You're kinda leaving me hanging here. Can't update the list until I know where you go.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
I don't care
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I made you the cat one, just 'cause.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek