Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
huh I thought you lot were bested in the crusade. give me a second to update your status on my faction.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
a great dm with a large sum. of lore and homebrew. Leader of the faction of E and cultist of Jeff. keeper of stories that have been told in a place unknown. prefers no pronouns bwt due to the events of twist a wish thread pronouns are now E/E.
a great dm with a large sum. of lore and homebrew. Leader of the faction of E and cultist of Jeff. keeper of stories that have been told in a place unknown. prefers no pronouns bwt due to the events of twist a wish thread pronouns are now E/E.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
huh I thought you lot were bested in the crusade. give me a second to update your status on my faction.
a great dm with a large sum. of lore and homebrew. Leader of the faction of E and cultist of Jeff. keeper of stories that have been told in a place unknown. prefers no pronouns bwt due to the events of twist a wish thread pronouns are now E/E.
Feel free to check out the faction of E.
feel extra free to join the faction.
Well I deleted the thread because I thought that if I lost then we had to delete it but instead we were “purged”
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni.
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Oh okay
a great dm with a large sum. of lore and homebrew. Leader of the faction of E and cultist of Jeff. keeper of stories that have been told in a place unknown. prefers no pronouns bwt due to the events of twist a wish thread pronouns are now E/E.
Feel free to check out the faction of E.
feel extra free to join the faction.
Ni
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Ni!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ni!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎