*Hey Baalze, interested in joining the battle royale?*
*Nah, I'd lose*
*Instantly, actually*
*I'm terrible at optimization and I always get stressed when I have to pick a lot of magic items*
*jjk reference?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
They take it, slowls reaching out a hand, then darting back
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
*How is cheddar sharp???*
*It's a type of cheese, don't ask*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
The small man walks towards them
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
*How is cheddar sharp???*
*It's a type of cheese, don't ask*
*Oh, ok.*
*Yeah*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar* It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
They take it, slowls reaching out a hand, then darting back
It sighs and looks away, no longer interested in the little man.
The man then says "Thanks"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*You're really not giving me much to work with, Tana*
*Sowwy*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*jjk reference?"
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*Yee*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Blacksmith tastes better than key
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*Wtf? What do you mean?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A chubby, slightly short Nightmare in fine clothes approaches, carrying a huge bowl. Its body looks fluffy, but upon closer inspection seems to be made of dark slime shaped into a horned humanoid. It has candy stuck to it all over. Its little tail twitches as it sits down nearby and starts mixing the hundreds of different hot wings in the bowl.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
The small man walks towards them
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Its a reference
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*Well, I wanted an roleplay, not a refrence*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Lol*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*I just grated 2 pounds of sharp cheddar*
It looks down at him, unbothered. It offers him one of the wings.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*How is cheddar sharp???*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...They take it, slowls reaching out a hand, then darting back
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*It's a type of cheese, don't ask*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Oh, ok.*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Yeah*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It sighs and looks away, no longer interested in the little man.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
The man then says "Thanks"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*You're really not giving me much to work with, Tana*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Sowwy*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.