'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
'Glad you weren't on my crew then'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
'Glad you weren't on my crew then'
"Yep!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
'Glad you weren't on my crew then'
"Yep!"
'What legion were you?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
"Ah, lovely!"
'Same with you?'
"No, I retired."
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
'How did you manage that?'
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
'Glad you weren't on my crew then'
"Yep!"
'What legion were you?'
"The 212th"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*quote cut for Tana*
'You know, they're getting civilians to do stuff for the Empire now'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Urg, I pity the civilians."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Yeah, it's a mess. There's a place called the Lion Man Road where they get them to kill... people'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"UGH, Why do they fall for it?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Why do we all? There's dark forces out there, you know. They try to hide it, but when you go deep enough in space, you see things you're not meant to. That's why I'm trying to lie low'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Ah, lovely!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Same with you?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"No, I retired."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'I plan to. This a good place to retire?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Not necessarily, I 'retired' by running away from my job"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'How did you manage that?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"I got sent on a mission, killed my compatriots, and stole the ship."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Sounds dramatic. Hope I don't have to do that, but it's getting there'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Wasn't that hard, I poisoned the food during dinner"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Fair. The trick is having it so nobody figures you're gonna do a runner and poisons you first'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Correct. quite easy if you try hard enough"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Glad you weren't on my crew then'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Yep!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'What legion were you?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"The 212th"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.