'What you want? They not bargain like daemons. Sometimes they give though'
"I wanted a solution to a problem I have"
'What problem? Might help'
"Unless you're good at causing mass chaos you can't help."
'Can cause chaos. You work for government?'
"I work against them."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'What you want? They not bargain like daemons. Sometimes they give though'
"I wanted a solution to a problem I have"
'What problem? Might help'
"Unless you're good at causing mass chaos you can't help."
'Can cause chaos. You work for government?'
"I work against them."
'Can help then. Follow me'. The kid scuttles off and slides down a trash chute
The small man follows
*Getting Leonidas line vibes*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Oh, a leech man? He can have some. This isn't good for humans. But it is good for bugs and monsters."
'If you think! You kill these?'
"Oh yeah. It wasn't that hard. Just had to split 'em up and inject them with venom. As long as you don't like, inject yourself with their blood, it's good to eat."
"Oh, a leech man? He can have some. This isn't good for humans. But it is good for bugs and monsters."
'If you think! You kill these?'
"Oh yeah. It wasn't that hard. Just had to split 'em up and inject them with venom. As long as you don't like, inject yourself with their blood, it's good to eat."
'You... brave'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Oh yeah. It wasn't that hard. Just had to split 'em up and inject them with venom. As long as you don't like, inject yourself with their blood, it's good to eat."
'You... brave'
"Bravery is subjective. I'm powerful, not brave. While these people could've probably killed me, I wasn't worried. That's more confidence than bravery. Bravery is when you feel the fear and do it anyway."
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
"I set off a bomb in the capital, and got sent here"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Oh yeah. It wasn't that hard. Just had to split 'em up and inject them with venom. As long as you don't like, inject yourself with their blood, it's good to eat."
'You... brave'
"Bravery is subjective. I'm powerful, not brave. While these people could've probably killed me, I wasn't worried. That's more confidence than bravery. Bravery is when you feel the fear and do it anyway."
'Suppose so. Me not brave. Or confident. But alive. So that good. More alive than the dead guys'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
"I set off a bomb in the capital, and got sent here"
'That makes sense. Do you need to hide?'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
"I set off a bomb in the capital, and got sent here"
'That makes sense. Do you need to hide?'
"Nah, I want to enact more destruction, just need materials."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
"Nay"
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
"I set off a bomb in the capital, and got sent here"
'That makes sense. Do you need to hide?'
"Nah, I want to enact more destruction, just need materials."
'What are you planning to target? We can shelter you here'
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
'If you think! You kill these?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'Can cause chaos. You work for government?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"I work against them."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Can help then. Follow me'. The kid scuttles off and slides down a trash chute
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
The small man follows
*Getting Leonidas line vibes*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
After crawling for a while, they end up in a dank concrete chamber covered in strange graffiti. A wizened old man is meditating in there, chanting in Celestial
*dark sci-fi be dark sci-fiing*
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Oh yeah. It wasn't that hard. Just had to split 'em up and inject them with venom. As long as you don't like, inject yourself with their blood, it's good to eat."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
'You... brave'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
The small man walks towards the old man, but does not say anything, respecting the chanting
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The chanting finally stops. 'Greetings. What are you doing here?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"I was told I could get help with opposing the government here."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'I may be able to help you with that. You are with the resistance?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Nay"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'What's your game then? I can feed you information, if that's what you want. I hear many things'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Bravery is subjective. I'm powerful, not brave. While these people could've probably killed me, I wasn't worried. That's more confidence than bravery. Bravery is when you feel the fear and do it anyway."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"I set off a bomb in the capital, and got sent here"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Suppose so. Me not brave. Or confident. But alive. So that good. More alive than the dead guys'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
'That makes sense. Do you need to hide?'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
"Nah, I want to enact more destruction, just need materials."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'What are you planning to target? We can shelter you here'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.