Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Chara, considering that you're the cloest person to me, you get the fight me!
Initiative: 19
with what char? if its ur wizard, no
I'll only fight you once. and I won't use polymorph, and lets say you automatically go first in initiative:
fine. antimatter rifle: to hit: 19 damage: 31
use all 3 of my trickshots to gain advantage on attack roll, and two to gain +2 dice to my hit
then i use action surge: 11 damage: 27
Whelp, shield, all miss, regardless of the bonuses
Portent: 5, 4
Alright, I cast hold person and cause you to fail your saving throw
I then walk up to you, and take your antimatter rifle from your hands.
Make you save again, as it is your turn
false. whats the save? if its under 15 i have a chance to make it
It's like 18 or smth
It's seventeen
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I replace that with the five, you fail, and I now have your antimatter rifle
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
You don't have a rule against it, and WHY THE **** ARE YOU AWAKE!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I replace that with the five, you fail, and I now have your antimatter rifle
you dont understand, i am lvl 4. i have 2. :) and a shotgun
Then I have one of them, and you remake the save at the end of your turn
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Linklinklinklinklink HB rules and an arena description please
Working on it!
Thanks! If HB is allowed, mind looking over my homebrew/appointing some mods that can look over my homebrew? It’s just a goofy little sky demon race
I think if mods were made, I would probably be one, as I am the person who helped make the rules/game
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Age. You can live to about 150 years old due to your misty body being able to survive longer than most human bodies.
Languages. You can speak common and one other language of your choice.
Speed. Your walking speed is 25 ft.
Nebulous. Your base AC is 12+your dexterity modifier due to being partly spectral. If you don armor, this ability disappears.
Ability Score Increase. Increase one ability score by 2, and increase a different one by 1, or increase three different scores by 1.
Mistborn. You do not require water and food to live, although you still do require air.
Cloudcaster. You know the Gust cantrip. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast the Fog Cloud spell with this trait. Starting at 5th level, you can also cast the Levitate spell with it. Once you cast Fog Cloud or Levitate with this trait, you can’t cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast either of those spells using any spell slots you have of the appropriate level.
Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells when you cast them with this trait (choose when you select this race). None of these spells require spell components when you cast them with this trait.
Electric Resilience. You have resistance to lightning damage.
Mask of the Sky. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Lmk if this is too powerful, I can cut some stuff and make the speed lower!
you will take 6 thunder damage and be pushed back 10 ft. i will then use my full movement to run away from you, so you won't be able to close to melee unless you dash.
ok, I'm a cleiric anyway. make your dex save.
oh yea, for cover. 14
no, for sacred flame. you fail and take 5
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Age. You can live to about 150 years old due to your misty body being able to survive longer than most human bodies.
Languages. You can speak common and one other language of your choice.
Speed. Your walking speed is 25 ft.
Nebulous. Your base AC is 12+your dexterity modifier due to being partly spectral. If you don armor, this ability disappears.
Ability Score Increase. Increase one ability score by 2, and increase a different one by 1, or increase three different scores by 1.
Mistborn. You do not require water and food to live, although you still do require air.
Cloudcaster. You know the Gust cantrip. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast the Fog Cloud spell with this trait. Starting at 5th level, you can also cast the Levitate spell with it. Once you cast Fog Cloud or Levitate with this trait, you can’t cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast either of those spells using any spell slots you have of the appropriate level.
Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells when you cast them with this trait (choose when you select this race). None of these spells require spell components when you cast them with this trait.
Electric Resilience. You have resistance to lightning damage.
Mask of the Sky. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Lmk if this is too powerful, I can cut some stuff and make the speed lower!
Flooflings!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Age. You can live to about 150 years old due to your misty body being able to survive longer than most human bodies.
Languages. You can speak common and one other language of your choice.
Speed. Your walking speed is 25 ft.
Nebulous. Your base AC is 12+your dexterity modifier due to being partly spectral. If you don armor, this ability disappears.
Ability Score Increase. Increase one ability score by 2, and increase a different one by 1, or increase three different scores by 1.
Mistborn. You do not require water and food to live, although you still do require air.
Cloudcaster. You know the Gust cantrip. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast the Fog Cloud spell with this trait. Starting at 5th level, you can also cast the Levitate spell with it. Once you cast Fog Cloud or Levitate with this trait, you can’t cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast either of those spells using any spell slots you have of the appropriate level.
Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells when you cast them with this trait (choose when you select this race). None of these spells require spell components when you cast them with this trait.
Electric Resilience. You have resistance to lightning damage.
Mask of the Sky. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Lmk if this is too powerful, I can cut some stuff and make the speed lower!
Flooflings!
Floofling is my discord nickname :p named myself after them
and whats ur ac w/out sheild?
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
18 + 5 (Shield) = 23
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's seventeen
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
k. save: 17
and if i fail i add: 1
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
I replace that with the five, you fail, and I now have your antimatter rifle
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
How'd you get an antimatter rifle?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...You don't have a rule against it, and WHY THE **** ARE YOU AWAKE!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Linklinklinklinklink HB rules and an arena description please
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
you dont understand, i am lvl 4. i have 2. :) and a shotgun
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
Working on it!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Then I have one of them, and you remake the save at the end of your turn
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thanks! If HB is allowed, mind looking over my homebrew/appointing some mods that can look over my homebrew? It’s just a goofy little sky demon race
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I think if mods were made, I would probably be one, as I am the person who helped make the rules/game
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Can you send it?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Flooflings
Creature Type. You are a humanoid.
Age. You can live to about 150 years old due to your misty body being able to survive longer than most human bodies.
Languages. You can speak common and one other language of your choice.
Speed. Your walking speed is 25 ft.
Nebulous. Your base AC is 12+your dexterity modifier due to being partly spectral. If you don armor, this ability disappears.
Ability Score Increase. Increase one ability score by 2, and increase a different one by 1, or increase three different scores by 1.
Mistborn. You do not require water and food to live, although you still do require air.
Cloudcaster. You know the Gust cantrip. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast the Fog Cloud spell with this trait. Starting at 5th level, you can also cast the Levitate spell with it. Once you cast Fog Cloud or Levitate with this trait, you can’t cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast either of those spells using any spell slots you have of the appropriate level.
Electric Resilience. You have resistance to lightning damage.
Mask of the Sky. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Lmk if this is too powerful, I can cut some stuff and make the speed lower!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
no, for sacred flame. you fail and take 5
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Flooflings!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This is great!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...What part?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Floofling is my discord nickname :p named myself after them
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3