Hey, sorry I vanished for a minute, who's turn is it?
yours I belive.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
yes! intitive is 23
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
I hit gabriel with my greatsword from pact of the blade then cast AoA
Attack: 21 Damage: 9
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
yours I belive.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
oh absolutely
Lord Vecna likes his mortal souls with a side of earl grey tea and blackberry jam.
"What frozen fortune, we meet again, where luster once glinted, so solemn and grim" - Avantris
You may call me Jeeves or Butler, whatever suits your fancy.
I may have skipped you but I didn't attack you.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
how do I change my username?
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
nice, have I taken damage or has anyone been defeated?
Lord Vecna likes his mortal souls with a side of earl grey tea and blackberry jam.
"What frozen fortune, we meet again, where luster once glinted, so solemn and grim" - Avantris
You may call me Jeeves or Butler, whatever suits your fancy.
Then request a change
here's the thread that lets you do that
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/bugs-support/65846-display-name-change-request-thread-v2?page=1412
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I can’t find the name change forum… that’s weird
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/bugs-support/65846-display-name-change-request-thread-v2?page=1412
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thanks
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
np!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
anyone want to fight my lvl 1 char?
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
I'm still waiting to get back from another fight, so I can tussle. i've got a rogue that still needs that first kill. initiative is 15
Lord Vecna likes his mortal souls with a side of earl grey tea and blackberry jam.
"What frozen fortune, we meet again, where luster once glinted, so solemn and grim" - Avantris
You may call me Jeeves or Butler, whatever suits your fancy.
yes! intitive is 23
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
3 way fight?
7
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
I don't see why not! adam's up first.
Lord Vecna likes his mortal souls with a side of earl grey tea and blackberry jam.
"What frozen fortune, we meet again, where luster once glinted, so solemn and grim" - Avantris
You may call me Jeeves or Butler, whatever suits your fancy.
I hit gabriel with my greatsword from pact of the blade then cast AoA
Attack: 21 Damage: 9
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
chara's turn.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
greatsword misses, though I don't know what AoA is.
Lord Vecna likes his mortal souls with a side of earl grey tea and blackberry jam.
"What frozen fortune, we meet again, where luster once glinted, so solemn and grim" - Avantris
You may call me Jeeves or Butler, whatever suits your fancy.
cool. i assume you two are within mele distance, so i walk 30ft away, and cast ice knife on gaberiel
to hit: 15 damage:10
weither hit or not, both of you must make a dex save or take: 8
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
Armor of agathys :)
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!