This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
niether hit, they just hit my duplicates. I cast true strike and AoA!
Attack: 16 Damage: 17
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Misses
and, I'm not the one who rolls the D6s you are
Two attacks
Attack: 25 Damage: 5
Attack: 10 Damage: 9
Divine Smite: 10
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ok I'll keep that in mind. do you take AoA damage even if you only hit a mirror image duplacate?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
also the second missed, first is 4
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
ok I'll keep that in mind. do you take AoA damage even if you only hit a mirror image duplacate?
No.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
ok, my turn! I cast true strike!
Attack: 20 Damage: 22
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
take 10 cold damage, and yikes. I use healing light 23 and true strike
Attack: 25 Damage: 21
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
not if I crit!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
finally, a miss! I cast true strike again
Attack: 19 Damage: 22
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
not if I crit!
What if I told you that I have adamantine plate...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Shield, that misses.
Two attacks.
Attack: 25 Damage: 5
Attack: 21 Damage: 5
Divine Smite: 14
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
not if I crit!
What if I told you that I have adamantine plate...
(insert muffled cussing as my character is screaming into his studded leather armour)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
not if I crit!
What if I told you that I have adamantine plate...
(insert muffled cussing as my character is screaming into his studded leather armour)
LMFAO!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm dead. I'm done fighting your paladin for a bit.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
niether hit, they just hit my duplicates. I cast true strike and AoA!
Attack: 16 Damage: 17
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Misses
and, I'm not the one who rolls the D6s you are
Two attacks
Attack: 25 Damage: 5
Attack: 10 Damage: 9
Divine Smite: 10
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ok I'll keep that in mind. do you take AoA damage even if you only hit a mirror image duplacate?
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
also the second missed, first is 4
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
No.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ok, my turn! I cast true strike!
Attack: 20 Damage: 22
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I need advantage somehow.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Misses
My turn, two attacks
Attack: 24 Damage: 10
Attack: 19 Damage: 7
Divine Smite: 13
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is almost impossible for you to hit me, my friend.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
take 10 cold damage, and yikes. I use healing light 23 and true strike
Attack: 25 Damage: 21
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
not if I crit!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Shield, that misses.
I attack you twice.
Attack: 13 Damage: 8
Attack: 25 Damage: 8
Divine Smite: 8
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
finally, a miss! I cast true strike again
Attack: 19 Damage: 22
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
What if I told you that I have adamantine plate...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I FINALLY HIT!!!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Shield, that misses.
Two attacks.
Attack: 25 Damage: 5
Attack: 21 Damage: 5
Divine Smite: 14
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(insert muffled cussing as my character is screaming into his studded leather armour)
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
LMFAO!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm dead. I'm done fighting your paladin for a bit.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Would you rather fight the other character?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.