A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
[ Welcome to Birb World ] I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
*lol misunderstanding is ok* *I fear people are confused of my sturgeon identity…should I renew myself as the Chosen of Lacto?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
*lol misunderstanding is ok* *I fear people are confused of my sturgeon identity…should I renew myself as the Chosen of Lacto?*
A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
*lol misunderstanding is ok* *I fear people are confused of my sturgeon identity…should I renew myself as the Chosen of Lacto?*
YES!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A small man is standing near a tavern inside of town, staring down the tavern, wearing a dark hood with bright orange eyes peeking out.
A man wearing a full suit of plate, with another suit of plate on top, with a weasel on his shoulder passes by the man, stops, walks backwards, and says, “Flint unsure of where Flint is. Steel says ‘Gurthanland.’ Is this ‘Guethanland?’”
"That would not be a question for me."
“But you are here! Which means…you know where we are! Right?”
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
*lol misunderstanding is ok* *I fear people are confused of my sturgeon identity…should I renew myself as the Chosen of Lacto?*
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*School started for me, so I'm not on much at all.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
He grunts, “I just go where the wind leads me, I don’t have any idea where I am”
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
*That was Lactonius's rp.*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*lol misunderstanding is ok*
*I fear people are confused of my sturgeon identity…should I renew myself as the Chosen of Lacto?*
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
YES!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Perchance…*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Wait, oh my goodness! How marvelous!*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
He grunts, “and who might you be?”
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
*would this work?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I would rp but I leave soon.*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Could we try some other time?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Yeye! What’s the setting?*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*School started for me, so I'm not on much at all.*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*you can choose :D*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*wowow*
*uhhhhhhh*
*hmmm*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*Bye yall*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bye tana*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*naner do u hab ideas for wrold*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*ummmmm*
*our new world?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*sher!*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*You wanna choose deities and just roleplay them? We can figure them out as we go. Or somethin else, maybe the games?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3