He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
oh sorry I was offline. And now it's late and i'm tired. I'm sorry man.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
*rp?*
signature loading...
+8CP
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
*rp?*
signature loading...
*3:<*
signature loading...
oh sorry I was offline. And now it's late and i'm tired. I'm sorry man.
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
*Damm:(*
signature loading...