yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
Precisely why I am remaining neutral. I do not want enemies. I have no interest in any of this. If you would not mind, leave. I have nothing more to say.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
*It's chill*
signature loading...
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
signature loading...
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
signature loading...
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
signature loading...
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
signature loading...
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"Godsteel"
signature loading...
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
signature loading...
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"I have a floating volcano"
signature loading...
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
signature loading...
Precisely why I am remaining neutral. I do not want enemies. I have no interest in any of this. If you would not mind, leave. I have nothing more to say.
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
Bríz: 8 + 32
Quintin: 3 + 36
Percival: 4 + 46
Eden: 6 + 37
PS: 5 + 62
Cepheus: 5 + 29
Solas: 3 + 33
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3