*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 35 AP: 5 F: 43
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
signature loading...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Ignis hollows out the volcano -10cp +36
signature loading...
Ignis creates houses for its followers -4cp +12f
signature loading...
Construct: 68
40
Tempus: 58
42
Bellumor: 62
34
Cazoth: 44
31
Xadix: 44
26
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"You also have followers?*:D
signature loading...
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
signature loading...
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
+4 CP
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 35 AP: 5 F: 43
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
signature loading...
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
signature loading...
*btw Ignis is c6*
signature loading...
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
Bríz: 6 (Bríz is now C5, chose diviner as their third specialty so a one will be zero and a six will be twelve.)
Quintin: 7 + 39
Percival: 6 + 50
Eden: 7 + 43
PS: 4 + 67 😔
Cepheus: 7 + 34
Solas: 5 + 36
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Anyone up for RP?*
*Void, I will be working on my heat guy soon, sowwy bout the delay, school has been absolutely destroying me*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Me :3*
signature loading...
*Wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I'm taking inspiring for Ignis*
signature loading...
"You need my weapons"
signature loading...