*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*I would love to rp Ignis and Cepheus*
*Alright!*
Cepheus has been exploring the world of the gods. Having heard of the recent conflict, they have decided to speak to Ignis. As they wander closer to the volcano, they flit upwards, hovering a bit like a hummingbird.
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redescriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
A heavily scarred dove flies through the sky, landing at Ignis’s volcano. In its beak is a letter with a gray-blue seal with an eye on it.
"What's this"
The dove drops the letter, before flying off. If Ignis decides to open it, it will see scrawled handwriting that despite being rushed, isn’t hard to decipher.
‘I wish to speak with you. Though I believe you have made a rash decision with your invention of Godsteel, I also wonder why so many gods have decided to follow the mortal who killed death-for that is what it is, following. I would like to hear your perspective. While I was careless myself in the attack, I simply wish to eliminate dangers to myself and my people, and I believe as two gods who have gotten along in the past, we can get along again. I would like to meet in a neutral space whenever you can. Unarmed. Unaccompanied. Without festering ill will.
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
*probably just a disaster of whatever size it is, does no damage unless you want it to.*
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*I would love to rp Ignis and Cepheus*
*Alright!*
Cepheus has been exploring the world of the gods. Having heard of the recent conflict, they have decided to speak to Ignis. As they wander closer to the volcano, they flit upwards, hovering a bit like a hummingbird.
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
*Ambiguous?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
*Ambiguous?*
*ya?*
*You gonna respond? Or at least have an exit scene if you're not going to :/*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
A heavily scarred dove flies through the sky, landing at Ignis’s volcano. In its beak is a letter with a gray-blue seal with an eye on it.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I would love to rp Ignis and Cepheus*
signature loading...
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
signature loading...
"What's this"
signature loading...
*Alright!*
Cepheus has been exploring the world of the gods. Having heard of the recent conflict, they have decided to speak to Ignis. As they wander closer to the volcano, they flit upwards, hovering a bit like a hummingbird.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redescriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
The dove drops the letter, before flying off. If Ignis decides to open it, it will see scrawled handwriting that despite being rushed, isn’t hard to decipher.
‘I wish to speak with you. Though I believe you have made a rash decision with your invention of Godsteel, I also wonder why so many gods have decided to follow the mortal who killed death-for that is what it is, following. I would like to hear your perspective. While I was careless myself in the attack, I simply wish to eliminate dangers to myself and my people, and I believe as two gods who have gotten along in the past, we can get along again. I would like to meet in a neutral space whenever you can. Unarmed. Unaccompanied. Without festering ill will.
-Bríz’
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*probably just a disaster of whatever size it is, does no damage unless you want it to.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*since I just got confirmation, legendary weapon time for bellumor!* -30pts
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*btw the volcano is in the sky*
"CEPHEUS! :D,how are your parents doing?"
signature loading...
*Ambiguous?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*ya?*
signature loading...
*You gonna respond? Or at least have an exit scene if you're not going to :/*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED