*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
*alrrrrr, you got any ideas for how theyd interact?*
*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
*alrrrrr, you got any ideas for how theyd interact?*
*Hmmmmmmm. Proximity it is!*
A figure... Sort of... Serpent-like, multicolored feathers on the end of its tail, two feathered/furred arms near the front, a pointed, lizard-like face with sweated sharpened teeth visible, solid green eyes, pupil-less, predatory, and flat, a crown of bone and feather extruding from just above the base of its skull, as it slithers through the air
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
*alrrrrr, you got any ideas for how theyd interact?*
*Hmmmmmmm. Proximity it is!*
A figure... Sort of... Serpent-like, multicolored feathers on the end of its tail, two feathered/furred arms near the front, a pointed, lizard-like face with sweated sharpened teeth visible, solid green eyes, pupil-less, predatory, and flat, a crown of bone and feather extruding from just above the base of its skull, as it slithers through the air
*Keep in mind in this form their like 60-70ft long*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
*alrrrrr, you got any ideas for how theyd interact?*
*Hmmmmmmm. Proximity it is!*
A figure... Sort of... Serpent-like, multicolored feathers on the end of its tail, two feathered/furred arms near the front, a pointed, lizard-like face with sweated sharpened teeth visible, solid green eyes, pupil-less, predatory, and flat, a crown of bone and feather extruding from just above the base of its skull, as it slithers through the air
*Keep in mind in this form their like 60-70ft long*
*Naner?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 41 AP: 5 F: 43
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 41 AP: 5 F: 43
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
*Who do you want? The Construct, bellumor, tempus, cazoth, xadix or morvious?*
*Uhhhhh..... The construct and DEITY would get along, I think*
*You want to intro?*
*The construct is immobile, right?*
*The construct itself can move, it does so rarely though. The primary roleplay involves the person who has the part of the heart inside them.*
*DEITY is fully immobile, but it's got little robots with copies of its personality. Peak*
A football sized bronze drone with one eye, four buzzing wings and three mechanical tentacles flies in front of the person, hovering midair. "Greetings. I//we am//are DEITY. What is your designation?"
*Person rarely exits unless an outside source approached, but we can say she exited apon the drone approaching (ps, kinda forgot how I described the person, so imma just do what I remember lol)* a figure cloaked, the cloak a deep brown with threaded veins of gold looks up At the robot, the only visible feature beneath the cloak being two solid gold glowing eyes, almost identical to the construct they are standing on the shoulder of "I have no reason to tell you that. What are you doing here."
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Can we too?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yes ofc! Who want?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I honestly just want to use morvious. I don't really mind who you use*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*alrrrrrrrrr, I'd like to use Bríz or Solas, would morvious attack a village or is that not really his personality type?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Morvious is... Complicated. Very much more in like an animalistic mindset then a like sapient mindset, focusing more on survival and what is needed. Obviously they do still have the same thoughts it's just more animalistically driven. So it would depend on the situation, normally no though*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*alrrrrr, you got any ideas for how theyd interact?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Hmmmmmmm. Proximity it is!*
A figure... Sort of... Serpent-like, multicolored feathers on the end of its tail, two feathered/furred arms near the front, a pointed, lizard-like face with sweated sharpened teeth visible, solid green eyes, pupil-less, predatory, and flat, a crown of bone and feather extruding from just above the base of its skull, as it slithers through the air
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Keep in mind in this form their like 60-70ft long*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yo Naner what happened to rp'ing with me*
signature loading...
*who would you like*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Sure. Sarlok/briz?*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*O*
"I//we have sensed a presence of similar advancement to my//our self. I//we came to investigate"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I see..." The figure looks over the drone "this is an interesting mechanism." The hood shifts as their head tilts "I am known as mara. This is mearly known as The Construct"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Greetings mara" it imitates your voice. It transmits a radio wave to speak with the construct. "Greetings Designation: the construct. I//we am//are Designation: DEITY"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*Huh. This will be interesting :D*
The construct doesn't have a voice as the bot does, but it can sense its words none the less "hello machine, known as DEITY. What is your reason for contacting me over my mortal one"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Naner?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
+6 CP
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 41 AP: 5 F: 43
Alr trying again
+6 CP
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 41 AP: 5 F: 43
"Designation: mara is an acceptable intermediary for those who cannot communicate directly. Why would I//we choose a less efficient method of communication?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I find it annoying to communicate with those who don't share my mind. My thoughts run always, and more as advancements grow. It grows frustrating to have to elaborate on everything I say or do when my morsel can say it for me and ways they can understand"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED