*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Haiiii, might not be able to rp now but if you want to we can start one*
*Oh okay! Sure! Would you like to intro or should I?*
Ari'shal: 22
Sonder: 14
*Could you intro pretty pls, also who do you wanna rp with?*
*sure! Also idc, pick whoever you want!*
Ari'shal is standing in a forest, petting the presumable top of a giant floating eyeball attached to a tentacle. The tentacle's end isn't seen, as it just vanished into the shadows of the forest.
*Gonna intro a new character, probably my last one for a long time!* A young man approaches Ari’shal, wearing a beautiful silken outfit, with long, fluffy, white-purple hair that falls over his eyes and past his face. His mouth is turned in a weird smile, that makes it seem as if he’s not really there. On his head lies a crown of lavenders, violets, and a single white lily.
His voice echoes in Ari’Shal’s head, soft and slow. “Who… Are… You…?”
Ari'shal waves away the eyeball before replying, "Hmmm... My name is Ari'shal. Who are you?"
“My name… Can’t remember. Want to sleep…?”
Now that the man is fully in view, you can see that around his waist, a feature you previously thought was part of his outfit, there are 2 lilac coloured flowers, shaped like eyes, that seem to be blinking. There is a 3rd, black flower in-between the two, which seems to be closed and unblinking.
"Not particularly." Ari'shal replies, noting the flowers. They aggressively do not yawn, if such a thing was possible.
“You should relax…”
The eyes on his torso stay unblinking for a while, and if Ari’Shal feels anything, they feel calmed and relaxed.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
signature loading...
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"To be honest… fun"
signature loading...
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
signature loading...
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
signature loading...
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
signature loading...
*I'll only be posting on this thread from now on*
signature loading...
"Oh? Do tell"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Xadix(the gods name) didn't even want Godsteel"
signature loading...
"You're offering it?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"To sell at least"
signature loading...
"What for?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp with me?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Depends"
signature loading...
“You should relax…”
The eyes on his torso stay unblinking for a while, and if Ari’Shal feels anything, they feel calmed and relaxed.
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling