*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"How so?"
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"To be honest… fun"
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
"Oh? Do tell"
"Xadix(the gods name) didn't even want Godsteel"
"You're offering it?"
"To sell at least"
"What for?"
"Depends"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
signature loading...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Everyone's talking about godsteel! I swear, sometimes it's all I hear about. Now. What does it do. To cause such a stir?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"It is rather effective at killing avatars"
signature loading...
Their eyebrows raise behind their glasses. "... That'll do it. Why... Would you make something like that?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"To be honest… fun"
signature loading...
They crack a smile. Their teeth are blindingly bright. "Now that's a motivation I can get behind! That's why I make storms, personally. There's nothing like it"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I find mortals rather entertaining"
signature loading...
"Y'know, I think we have a lot in common ignis. Here, have a drink"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"Thank you… Oh by the way have you met any interesting gods as of late?"
signature loading...
"I meet a lot of gods. I met a young, new god not too long ago. Became their patron. Yourself?"
*Btw that wine can get gods drunk, jsyk. It's very strong*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"I met a ice god with a rather unpleasant personality"
signature loading...
*I'll only be posting on this thread from now on*
signature loading...
"Oh? Do tell"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Xadix(the gods name) didn't even want Godsteel"
signature loading...
"You're offering it?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"To sell at least"
signature loading...
"What for?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp with me?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"Depends"
signature loading...