Hey folks, I picked up the mobile game Lovely Craft Piston Trap recently and have been messing around with the Lovely Craft APK on my phone. The piston trap mechanics are honestly pretty clever — timing the traps to catch the crafty little creatures took me a while to figure out. I just updated to the latest version and it feels a lot smoother than before. Has anyone else here tried Lovely Craft? I'd love to swap tips on the trickier levels.
For future readers, please note this is a bot-created advertisement thread, and not a legitimate post. Not worth engaging with this thread and giving it legitimacy through higher post count, nor should one seek out the advertised product.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hey folks, I picked up the mobile game Lovely Craft Piston Trap recently and have been messing around with the Lovely Craft APK on my phone. The piston trap mechanics are honestly pretty clever — timing the traps to catch the crafty little creatures took me a while to figure out. I just updated to the latest version and it feels a lot smoother than before. Has anyone else here tried Lovely Craft? I'd love to swap tips on the trickier levels.
For future readers, please note this is a bot-created advertisement thread, and not a legitimate post. Not worth engaging with this thread and giving it legitimacy through higher post count, nor should one seek out the advertised product.