Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
4D8 ATTEMPT:3 + 2 + 7 + 6 = 18
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
4D8 ATTEMPT:4 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 11
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
25
23 < number
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
19
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
4D8 ATTEMPT:5 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 16
Roll<Than 6
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
4D8 ATTEMPT:7 + 1 + 7 + 5 = 20
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
4D8 ATTEMPT:2 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 17
After a while, you just stop celebrating the close ones, because it just gets painful
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
20
gato ive been doing this longer than you
if we lose joy in small victories, the real one will feel empty
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
if we lose joy in small victories, the real one will feel empty
I know, but the painfulness of failing will bring me more joy when we do get it
4D8 ATTEMPT:8 + 4 + 6 + 5 = 23
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
15
whatever you say
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Ello merlin!
4D8 ATTEMPT:7 + 2 + 8 + 4 = 21
How are you doing?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
11
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
4D8 ATTEMPT:3 + 2 + 7 + 6 = 18
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
28
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
NIce 28!
4D8 ATTEMPT:6 + 8 + 3 + 4 = 21
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thx gato
11
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
4D8 ATTEMPT:4 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 11
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh come on
It was just as rarer
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
25
23 < number
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
4D8 ATTEMPT:1 + 1 + 8 + 6 = 16
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Correct!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
19
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
4D8 ATTEMPT:5 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 16
Roll<Than 6
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
4d8 attempt: 1 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 19
Last to know and first to be blamed...
As a free action, can I regret my life choices?
4D8 ATTEMPT:7 + 1 + 7 + 5 = 20
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ayy 29
good job gato
17
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
4D8 ATTEMPT:2 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 17
After a while, you just stop celebrating the close ones, because it just gets painful
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
20
gato ive been doing this longer than you
if we lose joy in small victories, the real one will feel empty
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
I know, but the painfulness of failing will bring me more joy when we do get it
4D8 ATTEMPT:8 + 4 + 6 + 5 = 23
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
15
whatever you say
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor