This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
15
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
14
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Music, what are the chances for me rolling ability scores, and rolling a 5, 4, 3, 1 every single roll, because that just happened
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Music, what are the chances for me rolling ability scores, and rolling a 5, 4, 3, 1 every single roll, because that just happened
1/6 for each die (although the score would be 12, we’re just talking about individual dice)
So: 1/(6^4)^5, if my mental math is correct. Comes out to 2.7351112 x 10^-16.
For comparison that’s 1/3,656,158,440,000,000. Typed this on my phone XD
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Let me get back to you. 5, 4, 3, 1 on six consecutive rolls? Man, that sounds crazy.
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 8 + 2 + 6 + 5= 21
Yeah
:4 + 1 + 8 + 3 = 16
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
23
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
:4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 22
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Music, what are the chances for me rolling ability scores, and rolling a 5, 4, 3, 1 every single roll, because that just happened
1/6 for each die (although the score would be 12, we’re just talking about individual dice)
So: 1/(6^4)^5, if my mental math is correct. Comes out to 2.7351112 x 10^-16.
For comparison that’s 1/3,656,158,440,000,000. Typed this on my phone XD
I see how you got there, but I believe this is wrong. The dice are generally not different to each other therefore the first one could roll any of those for numbers, the next one any of the 3 remaining numbers and the next one any of the last two and the last one has to hit the last remaining number. Therefore i would say ((4/6)*(3/6)*(2/6)*(1/6))^5.
cant be bothered to calculate the actual value right now
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
:2 + 8 + 8 + 4 = 22
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Yeah, I used all of my luck in the ability scores
:6 + 3 + 8 + 6 = 23
How are you doing, music?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 8 + 2 + 1 + 6= 17
15
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 6 + 8 + 1 + 3= 18
14
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
:1 + 6 + 3 + 8 = 18
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Music, what are the chances for me rolling ability scores, and rolling a 5, 4, 3, 1 every single roll, because that just happened
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Let me get back to you. 5, 4, 3, 1 on six consecutive rolls? Man, that sounds crazy.
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 8 + 2 + 6 + 5= 21
1/6 for each die (although the score would be 12, we’re just talking about individual dice)
So: 1/(6^4)^5, if my mental math is correct. Comes out to 2.7351112 x 10^-16.
For comparison that’s 1/3,656,158,440,000,000. Typed this on my phone XD
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yeah
:4 + 1 + 8 + 3 = 16
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 2 + 6 + 6 + 4= 18
23
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
4D8 ATTEMPT: 6 + 6 + 7 + 7 = 26
hey y'all! what's goin' down?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
15
Nothin'. Everythin's goin' up.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
:3 + 7 + 4 + 2 = 16
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
19
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
:4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 22
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I see how you got there, but I believe this is wrong. The dice are generally not different to each other therefore the first one could roll any of those for numbers, the next one any of the 3 remaining numbers and the next one any of the last two and the last one has to hit the last remaining number. Therefore i would say ((4/6)*(3/6)*(2/6)*(1/6))^5.
cant be bothered to calculate the actual value right now
4d8=22
7th Member of the High Roller Society
:2 + 8 + 8 + 4 = 22
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(For a 32!!) Roll 4d8 = 6 + 3 + 4 + 6= 19
Nick, I think you have the formula right. So let's work out the arithmetic ...
(24/1296) ^ 5 = 10^(5 x Log(24/1296)) = 2.18 x 10^(-9) ... two millionths of a percent.
Gato, you better check them dice.
Yeah, I used all of my luck in the ability scores
:6 + 3 + 8 + 6 = 23
How are you doing, music?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.