Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
204?
I have wrestled Hellhounds and I have slain dragons, but that one kobold killed me with a dagger!! A DAGGER!!!
Nope. 206 now.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
you mean 207
You all are crazy! its 208!
I have wrestled Hellhounds and I have slain dragons, but that one kobold killed me with a dagger!! A DAGGER!!!
209 is it now
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
no no! it is 210!
I have wrestled Hellhounds and I have slain dragons, but that one kobold killed me with a dagger!! A DAGGER!!!
211
212
213
214
216
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
218
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
220
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
221
PM me TOMATO let the games begin
Thomas the train
Our Friend Bob
That is my oh so glorious nickname according to drummer
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/173323-barbarian-wars
Join our ranks
223
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!