Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I don't knoe if i can right now, i need baalze, or salem, or bananer to help e right now, other than that, im not functioning
484
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
:p
475
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
476
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
477
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
478
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
480
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
481
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
481
(can't double-count without another person, so going off Gato's prior 480)
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
482
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
483 GATOOOOO CHB?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I don't knoe if i can right now, i need baalze, or salem, or bananer to help e right now, other than that, im not functioning
484
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Awww I’m sorry. Do u wanna talk abt it?
485
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I don't know
All i can say is, i was betrayed in my second-to-last safe haven yesterday, you are all i have now
486
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
487
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
488
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
489
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
490
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
491
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
492
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
493
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
494
Glad to res this thread
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.